75

Author's pov

18h00

Jimin open the door roughly walking in the house crying so loudly-.

His whole figure shaking uncontrollably, his sobs never being low or atleast calm himself down. He only let out the angry, sad and hurt tears.

Jin take the remote lowering the volume down as he see Jimin running upstairs and hear the door slam. He furrow his eyebrows, putting the remote down and decide to go to him.

He stand infront of the door knocking-

" Jimin?" He call and onky hear low sobs. He turn the door knob and walk in and see Jimin laying on the bed with his face buried on the pillow sobbing on it.

Jin walk to him , take off his shoes and climb the bed rubbing Jimin's back.

" Chim??" He call and the next thing that made his gasp was when Jimin look up to him and sit up straight.

" Jimin!?" He touch Jimin's swollen eyes and scan all of his puffy red face.

" H-h-h-hyung-"

" Oh my God. Sit here don't move" Jin say running out of the room to fetch a glass of water and went back to Jimin's room.

" Here" Jimin grab the glass and with the help of Jin, he drank all the water and Jin was surprised because  he only took 2 seconds- only by drinking all the glass of water.

" You want another glass?" Jimin shake his head and Jin is thankful that his sobs are now at the ease.

He put the glass on the nightstand and turn to Jimin who was playing with his fingers , still sobbing but better not like before.

" What happened Jimin?" Jin ask softly staring at the younger's actions.

" I- I- I wan-want to di-die" Jimin say through his trembling lips. Jin furrow his eyebrows.

" Huh? How could you even say that Jimin?"

" B-becayse I don't deserve this . because- I am just living. Just living because." Jimin mumble. Jin bit his lip not knowing what to say- how to answer Jimin.

" I mean- When did i develop these rude behavior of mine huh? I took all of my anger on you- and hyung I am very sorry- i dont know what was happening to me" Jin smile pulling him in a hug which the younger responded and tighten the hug.

" You didn't deserve all of that disrespect- I was just out of line and you shouldn't be forgiving me"

" I forgave you already Jimin, and I understood you. Anger took you and you needed to release what was eating you and I am glad you did that. Many people die for keeping the worries in them " Jin say and let Jimin lay his face on his lap.

" I thank you for that. I am sorry Hyung- I mean it" Jin giggle caressing his forehead.

" I forgive you Chim. Now mind telling me what made you cry till you turn this red?"

Jimin close his eyes shut-

" I went to see Jungook at the hospital today " Jin widen his eyes.

" You did what?"

" Yeah. I- I we-went to see hi-him an-and th-things were so ba-bad. I- I was the one who ruined th-the moment b-hy being rude to-to him. I- I do-dont hyu-hyung but i am just stupid and heartless " he start sobbing on his lap.

" I couldn't co-co-control my anger as soon as he said he was sorry! But what was he sorry for huh! Why now?! Why did he have to say it now!? Th-thats like my biggest problem wi-with him now! Why did he have to wait after all this past months!!"