60

Author's pov

" And this pink top, was supposed to match with this silk dress pants , but you being a blonde you are , you mixed the clothes" Jimin complained throwing the clothes on Hosoek's bed and turn to Hosoek who was still dozing off , now sucking the banana

" Yah!!!" He got startled at Jimin's loud voice and turn to him with drool on his lips.

" Fuck, fuck, fuck wipe that shit away" Hosoek chuckle at Jimin and wipe the drool away and stood up throwing the banana out of the window.

" Really Hobi? Do you even know where that banana landed?" Jimin ask raising his eyebrow

" I don't even wanna know. " He laugh as the soft pillow hit his face but catched it throwing back at Jimin who whined as it hits him.

" What is wrong with you? Ah you are tiring me" Hosoek whined pouting.

" Nothing is wrong with me but you tell me what's wrong with you? I have been talking all alone for like hours and you are not passing any reaction to my speaking " Jimin said laying on the bed comfortably and look at Hoseok.

" I am sorry Jimin  , just- just that there are lot of things in my mind that's all" He said with a smile.

" You can tell me anything , what's busy occupying your little bean head?" Hosoek laugh pushing Jimin's shoulder.

He stare at the window, thinking if he should tell Jimin that he met Jungook last night and about their conversation- Oh it will a freaking bad idea. He is sure that Jimin doesn't want to hear anything about Jungook since the latter broke his heart.

But the other part of him is on Jungook's side also. He know that Jungook still loves Jimin even if he doesn't admit it, but he saw it all. He was happy to know that Jungook is regretting the shit he did, but also feel sad .... what made Jungook to choose Taehyung though, when he loved Jimin?

-

" Ah, why are you eye fucking the window? Can't wait to fuck it?" Hosoek blink his eyes, but widen his eyes when he heard Jimin.

" Aahh!!! What the hell is wrong with you??!" Jimin giggle when Hosoek spank his ass.

" Like seriously hyung, what's up with you?" Jimin ask with keen eyes

" U-uhm, I am just stressed-with the stock at the bar. It-its almost finished and I don't think I will even have time to go stock " Hoseok said rubbing his neck. He doesn't know why is it so hard to lie at Jimin.

" Really? Wow, people do love coming at your bar then. Well, I can go buy the stock for you" Jimin suggested with a shrug.

" Oh thank you so much Jimin. I will make sure to give my card and the location " Hosoek said ruffling Jimin's hair.

" Oh before I forget, where did you apply your college?" Hosoek asked  ,standing up with Jimin behind him going to the kitchen.

" Ah, I am going to University of Unisa. " Jimin said and backhug Hosoek. Who held his small hands.

" Ah really? I thought that you will be staying in Lagos" He said opening the fridge.

" Nah. I will be staying in Ilsan. - Uuh brownies!!!!" He let go of Hosoek and take the brownies with a strawberry milk.

" Hey, don't abuse those milk. " Hoseok say giggling at a giddy Jimin.

Only if you also knew how much he loves you too.. he thought smiling all alone.

_

Author's pov

02h00

Jungook walk in his house , tiredly with his bag on his shoulder. He groan climbing the stairs and walk to the passage, walking in the guest room he always sleep in.

He turn the lights on, closing the door-

" So this is where you have been sleeping?" He jumped at the deep voice , and spin around to see Taehyung on the bed , with  his arms crossed.

He back away as Taehyung walk to him with fast moves and look up at him.

" I asked you a question Jungook, is this where you have been sleeping?!" Jungook gulp thickly, his teary angry eyes staring at Taehyung.

" Shit, I can't belive that you have been ignoring me to that extant. Do you know how frustrated I was?" Jungook kept quite staring deadly at him.

He jump a little when, he feel Taehyung's hand trailing to his crotch and rub it with rough movements. He groan in pain as Taehyung smirk , leaning to lick his neck.

" Its been months now, immediately when you broke up with him... you changed a lot. You didn't even realize how you were hurting me" he said rubbing the crotch faster causing the younger to clench his jaw , groaning at pain.

" I- I dd-dint rea-realize?? I k-knew what I - I was doi- ngg" Jungook manged to respond back through the roughness. This made Taehyung angry, he back away wiping his sweat and stare at Jungook who was looking at him.

" Fucking take off yo-your clothes and get on the bed" Taehyung say walking out of the room and Jungook knew what he was going to fetch.

Jungook didn't even cry or anything. Until Taehyung came back to the room, holding silver metal handcuffs.

" Didn't you hear me?" Jungook gulped looking at the cuffs then at Taehyung, his eyes blurry already

" I- I thought yo-you said th-that we - we are do-done" Taehyung laughed darkly walking to him and push him, causing him to fall on the bed. Jungook is looking really broken and terrified as Taehyung start taking off his jeans.

" Ta-taehyung, we spoke ab-about this"

" Oh, so you want to really see me suffer huh? You made me suffer , and you now want me to suffer even more??? " Taehyung said while crying , now taking offf Jungook's clothes leaving him naked.

" O-or yo-you want to-to see m-me dead?? I s-swear Jungook- I wi-will do-do it now " he say taking out a sharp razor that was on the nightstand, and point it to his veins.

Jungook got on a panic mode when Taehyung, press the razor to his veins on the hands.

" -no!!no!! I- I am so-sorry mmmngghh!!" He shut his eyes when Taehyung kiss him roughly and deeply.

" I- I want you to be hard for me-me tonight. I- I wan-wanna ride you" Jungook nod at him and look up at the ceiling when Taehyung start to handcuff his hands and tie his legs.

He doesn't know how could he be this weak and miserable? Busy debating himself, why would he just let Taehyung control him like that? How could he let someone abuse and use him like this?

He can't define the disappointment, anger toward Taehyung. He didn't expect that he could go this far and do things he didn't think of. But since this is the regret he chose, he is willing to live with it and be used till he feel like he is ready to die.

Just die and be used, because things are also hard for him. He didn't think the guilt he is feeling would be on another level and hard. So he gotta bare with it.

Ooohhh Jk