25

[ this chapter is so long y'all. But I hope you enjoy. ;) , ;) ]

Author's pov

Jimin is so nervous as hell right now. He doesn't know what Jungook is about to say.

Is he ending our relationship  ? He thought.

" Whats wrong Jungook?" He ask being so curious. And on the other hand, Jungook's face look so serious. Jungook look at Jimin and notice how nervous he is.

He give him a small smile.

" You don't need to be scared Jimin " He say smiling. He thinks that the nervous Jimin looks very cute. His big curious eyes, his pink nose and his pouty lips. He is so cute.

" Hu-huh? What do you mean by that? You are scaring me now Jungook.Did I do something wrong? I am very sorry if I did.... okay- i didn't even mean it" After he rapped in a speed , Jungook burst into a laughter.

He laughed so hard throwing his head back, his eyes closed and clutch on his stomach.

Jimin is looking at him with a dumbfounded look not knowing why he is laughing. He stare at Jungook laughing , his bright white bunny teeth on display  , his pretty eyes closed and the way his nose scrunch- it made him also smile.

He start to giggle enjoying how Jungook is laughing. His laughed is something he would listen to everyday.

" Yah! Why are you laughing ?" He say crossing his arms on his chest but giggles escaping his mouth.

Jungook finished laughing but still chuckle wiping his tears. His eyes were red and the cheeks.

" God, why do you have to be this cute Jimin?" He laugh a little. Jimin blush hearing that Jungook said he is cute.

" Okay  , okay now I am being serious " Jungook say clearing his throat and look at Jimin with his doe big eyes. And again, Jimin sighed a little when they make an eye contact.

Yah! Am I really this weak to his gaze? Jungook stop it.!!! He said in his mind.

" At first...... I know i was treating you wrong. And to be honest I hate myself for that Jimin. " He start not breaking an eye contact.

" You don't know how much you were annoying me . " Jimin gulp thickly nodding. It sting his heart hearing that he was annoying Jungook. He didn't know that he was annoying.

But now he refuse to cry. He want Jungook to be honest with him that's all.

" You were annoying me so much  , and sometimes I wished to just beat you up. When we first met at.... Jin's house....." He say gulping debating if he should tell Jimin that he thought he was his ex.

" Jimin promise me that you will never leave when I tell you this?" He say in a speed shocking Jimin. His eyes got teary while locking his eyes with Jimin.

" N-no Jungook. I won't. I... I just need to hear your side of the story " He say assuring him with a smile.

" Okay then..... when we first met..... you know that I was drunk. I was drunk and started to... confess to you right away. But do you know what made me do that?" Jimin shake his head  , but he is not going to show how fucking scared he is now.

" I thought you were my ex" And Jimin felt like his mind couldn't function. He open his mouth trying to say something but no words were leaving his mouth.

He stared at Jungook with a shocked face and a sad one. That made Jungook's heart beat faster seeing the younger's face. He don't him to cry  , no .

He Played Me | JikookOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara