73

Jimin's pov

14h30

I don't know but I am so nevours right now. Well, I have finally made a decision that I will go and check Jungook and just let my pride aside. Look, being honest with you I always wanted to go to check up on Jungook but I was just confused with myself. Lots of thoughts came in my mind like how he was being rude with me.

And I thought that it will be a bad idea to not go and check him after what happened there - you know. He was stabbed infront of me and I am sure that he is going through a lot which is what I don't. The thing about me, I am very soft. And I hate that about myself.

He said that he still love me, but I don't know man, like was he saying that to piss off Taehyung- wait i don't make sense but why would he say that with Taehyung in the same room. Taehyung was so pissed and heart broken and it did hurt me.

I understand the pain he was feeling- I know it very well , I have been there. He admitted that he loves me so why was he with Taehyung then? He can't say that he was blinded by selfishness, I just don't know if it's true or not.

Its really hard for me to believe him. I- I don't want to trust him ever again, no i will never. Just because now him and Taehyung are not in good terms doesg mean I should go back to him

Nah, he is only desperate for someone he can play with and I am not gonna fall for that again. Never.

I am so disappointed in myself because all these months, I have been telling myself that I will make sure to forget about him- trust me, the process was going very well but until I agreed on that date with Heesung.

Argh, I was not ready. Jungook came into my mind. I- I am really scared to fall in love again. Because I have that mindset telling me that I could be hurt again and that pain- that pain is unbearable, it makes me suffer.

Jungook broke my heart- like broke it so badly in pieces and I dont think it will ever be fixed again. Who will even want a broken heart? I will never be ready for love, I am sure. And I hate you so much Jungook that I can't even hate you.

I clench  my jaw tightly looking at my outfit which is a brown leather long tight skirt, black hoodie and black leather boots. I walk downstairs and the house is so quite. Well, the Kim couple went to visit Namjoon's parents.

I grab Jin's car keys which he gave Namjoon to give me if I ever need anything . Yes, me and him are still not talking to each other and I can see how he also hesitate to talk to me but end up giving up. I hate how we are and I have to apologies because I hate the tension between us. Need to talk things out.

_

Author's pov

Jimin walk in the hospital and its very quite and not crowded.

What do you expect this is a private hospital Jimin. He wanted to roll his eyes but hold himself back from doing that and went to the receptionist.

And he was showed where Jungook's room is and that's when he started to get nervous.

" Here it is Ma'am " the doctor say bowing towards him.

: Remember Jimin is always mistaken as woman.

" Thanks Doctor " he smile bowing then stare at the doctor walking away leaving him standing infront of Jungook's door. With his small hand shaking he turn the door knob quietly and peek his head a little to see Jungook looking at the side, at the window. He can only see his back.

He close the door breathing little bit heavy and walk slowly to him. Jungook was just looking outside the window but when he smell the scent- it made him turn his head slowly-