21

Jimin's pov

18h00

I walk inside Jungook's house and it is quite as hell. I smell his dress shirt making me feel so giddy.

Oh, I really need to call Yoongi ASAP. I went to check him at our house and he was not there, hmm maybe he was at her girlfriend's place then.

" Why are you even asking me this?" I hear Jungook's deep voice from the kitchen and the smell of fried pork belly making my mouth get watery .

I peek a little bit on the wall and see Jungook , stirring onions holding a wooden spoon while there is a wine on the kitchen counter and his other hand holding a phone on his ear.

" Come on do you really expect me to do that shit? Hyung please " He chuckle a little bit which really caused me to smile while looking at his movements only.

His hands are really big and red with so many veins on them, the way his hand is wrapped on the spoon stirring very slowly.....

How i wish those hands would wrap around my waist, lift me under my thighs, running through my hair, touching my lips, then insert his fingers in my mouth.... two fingers- yes right inside my mouth. As I suck the fingers like no tomorrow, feel his fingers teasing my ass and parted bo-

" Jimin???" I flinch and snap out of my dirty thoughts. I look up to see him staring at me still holding his phone. My cheeks redned.

" Look i will talk to him then after that I will send his digits to you. Cool" He say hanging up the phone and stare back to me now with his veiny hands crossed over his chest.

He is looking so hot right now. He is wearing a black velvet dress shirt, tucked inside black dress pants..... the thin belt is hugging his waist showing how tiny it is.

His- his hair is damped and his forehead is covered with a little bit of sweat.

" Jimin??" This time he called me with a low deep voice and trust me when I say it is my first time hearing this type of his voice.

It's sexy, it's like he almost groaned while calling my name , so fucking dangerously.

" Y-yy-yes?" Oh girl- Did yo- oh hell no! Did I just stutter so bad? Kill me now.

" I... really didn't thought that you would come back " He say grabbing the glass of wine sipping it, and my eyes went straight to his thick neck, his Adam's apple going up and down.

I wish I could run my tongue there-

No just stop Jimin! Damn why do I have a dirty mind right now?

" U-uhm... * clearing my throat * Uhm  I came here to ....take my clothes back and....... and also to check up on you " I say rubbing the back of my neck. He put  the glass down and stare at me.

Whats wrong with him? Why must he stare at me like this ? Its not like I am complaining  , well I feel really small and nevours under his gaze that's all.

" So are you planning to go back?" He ask still staring at me. I look down at my feet instead. I am sorry Jungook, I really love staring at you a lot but now... the stare you are giving me ....makes me feel small.

" Y- yeah actually. " I say and he hum.

" But don't you think it's really late ?" What? What did he just say ?

_

Author's pov

Jungook bit his lip as soon as he just said that.

Does he regret it ? Hahaha, well nope. He doesn't regret what he said and he himself want to slap himself for that.

" Yo-you don't mind? " Jimin ask back with a shocked face .

" No.... no I don't at all. Just go and take a shower then you can come and eat. Make sure you talk to your hyung" He say turning to his pots , cursing himself really bad in his mind.

Jimin is a blushing mess right. Oh, the boy's cheeks are burning as hell. He bow and yes Jungook did saw that which made him freeze at his spot.

Jimin run upstairs leaving a flustered Jungook alone with his heart beating.

He lean his back on the fridge and grab the wine on the kitchen counter and drink it all.

Never ever ever ever in his life think that someone who bowed at him is cute. Hmm, now what he is thinking right now is how cute Jimin was looking when he was bowing towards him!!!

The sight made things in his stomach  , his heart flip and obviously blush. And this time he can't deny that Jimin was looking cute to him.

But.... the question is.... does this mean he is falling for Jimin ? Does this mean he is developing feelings for Jimin? These questions are on his mind and it makes him so confused.

I seriously need to have a talk with Namjoon tonight. Jungook thought going back to cook.

Heyy