13

Author's pov

03h52

Jimin open his closet to take the clothes and wear a grey baggy pants , and black long sleeve shirt and a black beanie and lastly with his black sneakers.

He walk out of his room, and with careful steps he walk inside Yoongi's room to see his hyung hugging a pillow , snoring loudly.

He look at Yoongi's small table and see the car keys. He sneak to the table, and slowly but silently pick up the keys.

But what made him drop the keys loudly on the table was when Yoongi open his eyes staring at Jimin.

They both hold an eye contact.

Fuck, I am dead.

" Hmm, yess I see you Billy. Hmm" Yoongi say and close his eyes snoring again. Drooling on the pillow

Jimin put his hand on his chest to feel his heart beating. He release a breath he has been holding for few seconds before taking the car keys and give Yoongi a last look to see him deep in his slumber.

" The fuck is wrong with him?" He mumble walking out of the room and run out of the house.

Outside is very cold and there's little bit of wind. The neighborhood is so empty making him feel nervous. But he is going to Ruby's tavern to fetch his boyfriend. Oh, and by the way he is a very good driver.

_

Few mintues later...

Jimin arrived at the Ruby's thanks to the GPS. He park his car outside, running inside the tavern. He was expecting to see it full, but it was... empty. His eyes widen as he see a big figure on the stool with his head on the counter.

He run to the figure and see that it is Jungook. He is snoring loudly, his forehead is covered with sweat and his hair looks so damped.

He's looks so hot.  Jimin thought, tucking Jungook's hair behind his ear.

" Oh thank God you are already here" He see a slim figure behind the counter, smiling widely at him.

" How many hours was he asleep?" Jimin ask, rubbing Jungook's back softly.

" It has been only an hour  . He is really wasted " Jimin look at Jungook, admiring his handsome features.

Hoseok can see it all. The way Jimin is staring at Jungook with a small smile on his face, his sparkling eyes.

" Are you guys... a couple?" Jimin lift his face to Hoseok and smile.

" Yes, we are. It's been days we are dating. " Jimin say returning his attention to Jungook.

" You....guys..... what's your relationship like? " Hoseok ask as he is so curious to know. So this is the guy Jungook has been saying that he doesn't have feelings for. He thought

" Its- I mean you know how first relationships are. We are still getting to know each other you know?" Hoseok nod biting his lip.

" Does he show his love to you?" Jimin look back at Hoseok and chuckle nervously.

" I don't mean to be rude but what's with the questions? Do you guys know each other?" Hoseok smile before nodding.

" Yes, Its been an hour we actually know each other "

" Was he telling you about me?" Jimin ask causing Hosoek to... panic a little. He can't start by saying telling Jimin that the man he loves doesn't have feelings for him.

" Yeah, it seems like you make him happy" He feel so bad for lying but he doesn't have a choice. He doesn't want to interfere their relationship after all its none of his business.

Jimim giggles , his cheeks beginning to hit up causing Hoseok to giggle at his cuteness.

" I don't know why he can't act all lovey-dovey with me but yet he is telling people about how much he love me" Jimin say still giggling.

" He don't?" Jimin nod caressing Jungook's cheek.

" Nope, but his hyung told me that it is his first time dating a male so... I do understand ...." Hosoek was really confused and so curious to know what the fuck Jimin is saying.

Now it start to click to him that, Jungook's hyung was lying to Jimin. He knows that whatever Jungook was telling him it was true.

What's actually going on? He thought before shaking the thoughts away.

" Well, I give you guys my blessings even if I don't know you. " He say with his wide smile.

" Thank you so much..... "

" Hoseok but you can call me Hope or Hobi" Jimin giggle and nod.

" Okay hobi" He say before taking Jungook's hand and drop it on his neck, and make him stand up but it really made him breath heavily.

He is already tired by just making him stand up. He wrap his arm around his waist.

" Hmm?" He hear Jungook hum.

" Ugh, Jungook please try to walk." He say breathing heavily.

" Oh hahahaha, seeing you trying to handle his huge body makes me want to laugh" Hoseok say already laughing and walk to them and help Jimin with Jungook.

Both of them are panting hard, sweat dripping on their forehead as they take Jungook to Yoongi's car.

Finally they put him in the back seat. Hoseok groaned wiping his sweat.

" I am sure that I have burned 90 calories so far" Jimin say causing Hoseok laugh so loud at his sentence.

" You are really funny. Pheww, he- he is so heavy. Those muscles, oh God so heavy " Jimin nod still breathing heavily.

" Thanks Hobi, thank you for calling me" Hoseok smile hugging Jimin's frame.

" Its cool, just make sure you guys drive safe" Jimin nod giving him a squeeze before they pull away.

" Wait- how about we give each other digits ?" Jimin nod and they both exchange numbers.

" I hope we could go out sometime, just to hang out" Hoseok suggest smiling at Jimin.

" You are right, just to get to know each other. Stay safe Hobi" He say waving at Hoseok who waved back  , and watch Jimin closing the car door for Jungook and went to the driver's seat.

He waved at Hoseok lastly causing the older to smile waving at him. He watch the car driving off.

I really want to know what's wrong with their relationship. Something is fishy. He thought walking back at the tavern

Oh Hoseok and Jimin. They are so cute