57

Author's pov

" So..... I have to go back at them . I hope you guys don't mind? Jimin?" Jin say rubbing Jimin's back who look at him and smile and nod at him.

" Its okay hyung. We will be fine " Jin nod and walk to the two couple who were at the table, talking but mostly Taehyung who is blabbering non-stop

" Ah, you finished all the brownies?" Jin ask Taehyung as he sit infront of them.

" Hey , don't blame me just because they were super delicious. I also need to take some of the takeaway " Jin laugh at him.

" Well why don't you go get them at my room ? I hid all of them at my room since you know that right there will be gone" He said and received a nod from Taehyung.

" I will be back " he say to Jungook and peck his cheeks , walking to Jin's room. Jin looked at his younger cousin to see him staring at the floor, seems to be in deep thoughts.

" Jk? Ayo Jk?" Jungook lift his face up and blink his eyes twice before he chuckle at Jin who looked at him with a soft gaze.

" Ah, sorry Hyung. I- I am just tired that's all" he say rubbing his tired eyes , and Jin can see that he is lacking from sleep.

" You were working today?" He stand up and grab Jungook's hand, dragging him to the balcony and close the sliding glass door.

" Yeah that's why we were so late. I am even sad that I didn't get a chance to see Grandma Martha " Jin laugh as they both sit down.

" God, she hasn't changed a bit " He say making Jungook laugh

" I heard from Lisa that she bought another stick and it is a Gucci stick" They laugh loudly together.

" Bro , it's a dior mixed with Gucci. God I am wondering who designed that ugly thing for her" Jin say and face palm his face.

" She likes dramatic things " Jungook say throwing his head back, closing his eyes and sigh tiredly.

" Jungook?"

" Yes?"

" Ho...how are you coping?" The question.... oh Jungook understood it very well. But honestly speaking he didn't know how to respond to it.

He, himself doesn't know how is feeling nor coping with Taehyung.

" I don't know how I am coping. " he said shrugging his shoulders, which it is true.

" You are sad, I can see it. You even lost weight, something is surely bothering you" Jin say with keen eyes staring at him.

" Work is always bothering me a lot. That's why I am always tired" He explained not wanting to speak anymore because he knows where this is going.

" Are you guys happy together? How is your relationship going?" Jungook clench his jaw.

" Good" Jin sigh looking back at the door to see Jimin all alone sitting on the couch while using his phone and he knows that the younger is feeling bored where he is. Hmm, seems like Hosoek left.

" Jungook, I know that you might want to beat me but I am very sorry for all the shit I caused. " he needed to say this. Even if Jungook doesn't tell him, Jin know that Jungook is also suffering like Jimin.

The sadness in his eyes is so clear, and it's a fact that he is not happy with Taehyung. He know Jungook very well,they grew together.

Jungook sigh opening his eyes and stood up . His peaceful time got ruined by Jin. He thought that they will never talk about this ever again.

" Where are you going? Ju-"

" I need to go home hyung. I am going to work tomorrow " He say ruffling Jin's hair and open the sliding the door. Jin walk behind him .

" Whoa, so are you leaving Taehyung?" Jin ask glancing at where Jimin was but he was no longer there, he knew that Jimin went upstairs

" Why would I do that? Let me go check him upstairs then" Jin give him a quick nod watching him to upstairs.

" God , I wish they could talk " he mumble and walked to his husband.

_

Jimin's pov

I have never been so nervous in my life. I am super nervous. First, I am all alone , Jin is with Jungook . Hosoek left because him and Hyujin had to catch a flight to go to Brooklyn for Hyujin's performance.

Now I don't have anyone. I don't know anyone here rather than Jin and Namjoon. I am not fond with their families so, I have to go home once and for all.

But now I am at upstairs, going to the bathroom . I can even feel my bladder about to fucking blast. Fuck Hosoek for giving me those strawberry milks nonstop.

I walk in bathroom, closing the door and quickly do my business. After 2 mintues, I flushed my urine away and wash my hands .

And there is a huge mirror right infront of me. And I can see my reflection so perfectly and I hate what I am looking at now. Do I seriously look like this? I look like I have been abused.

And honestly I am the one who is abusing myself so badly. Crying for a boy, you hardly love , so here are the results of how you look now.  I chuckle at the thought and see tears welling up in my eyes.

Ever since he dumped me i get super emotional whenever I think of him . My heart is weak for Jungook. Is that normal?

I sniff lowly, pouring water on my face to calm myself down. I am not about to cry in here knowing very well that anyone can come in here anytime.

While I am still pouring water, I can hear the sound of the door opening and someone entering in but what made my actions stop was the smell of the strong cologne.

I close the tap, lifting my face up and open my eyes to see him.

Jungook.

He is also looking at me shocked and I know he didn't expect me to be in here. But what if God wanted him to come and see me ? See at how he messed me up?

He blink his eyes and clear his throat turning his heels to leave, and this time I never got a chance to grab his hand and which it is the thing I want to do. I walk out to see him leaning on the wall beside the bathroom door.

He didn't even look at me and grab the door knob but I held his wrist.

" Sometimes touching someone without asking is very rude. There is an illness called corona virus Jimin do you know that?" I gulped thickly as how his words came out so harsh.

I let go of his hand thinking he will walk in the bathroom but he just stood there not turning to face me.

" what do you want this time huh?"I can't hide my happiness knowing that he is willing to hear what I want to say. I smiled walking around him and finally stand infront of him.

He look at me with his eyes not breaking an eye contact with mine.

" Can we talk in private?" I give him my hand to hold it and he didn't take it. And his hand was shaking so bad. I giggle grabbing his hand , walking to another guest room.

Hmm. What do you think it's gonna happen?