80

Jimin's pov

Nervous.

I am so fucking nervous I couldn't even respond to what Rose and Jin are saying. But yeah I can hear them talking but my mind is not on what they are talking about .

I can't even tear off my eyes at the man who still makes my heart race and he is not noticing me but I can see his eyes scanning all around - like he is looking for something.

He is wearing a brown silk dress shirt- always over-sized just the way he like it , and black leather pants that are hugging his long strong thighs- and oh I forgot to say this- Jungook has gained a little. Now he is the Jungook i met at first.

He look very healthy and more handsome and it makes me happy to see him in this state and- look like he do look happy.

What if- he has moved on? I mean, he is okay now and- arggh, you are very slow Park Jimin. What do I even mean by saying what if he moved on? Thats very obvious- he did move on and already found someone.

Someone better than you, who looks healthy and nicely slim with all the visuals. I am very stupid to think he will ever love me. I am more uglier- i don't look nice like before-

I am such a  bitch to get my hopes high, why did I even think of getting back to him?-

" Jimin?" I blink my eyes and look at Jin.

" Are you okay?" I gulped thickly and look back at Jungook who is smiling to whatever Namjoon is saying. I look at Jin and suddenly burts into a sob.

" Jimin- ohh sweety~" Rose say as her and Jin both hug me , rubbing my back.

" I- I- I am so-sorry. I di-dnt mean to cry like this " I say and Rose cupped ny cheeks. I giggle wiping the tears away.

" I didn't mean to I swear-"

" Its okay. We sw everything and we are never gonna judge . Do... you want to go home?" Jim ask caressing ny cheek. Again , i look at Jungook and see him staring back at me with his doe eyes widen. I turn quickly to my friends and they notice how my hands are shaking.

" Hey, hey, hey its okay Jimin. He is not going to come to you, I already talked to him so he won't. I told him to never ever look at you or even try to make a move " Jin say in stern voice and grab my hand. What he said did break my heart ye, but I know he is only trying to protect my feelings.

Rose tap my shoulder and i know what she is trying to say. I stop Jin and smile nervously at him.

" where are we going hyung?"

" I am taking you home Jimin. I hate seeing you break down-"

" Its early and- Jimin will be at my apartment tonight " Rose say and I mod along with her.

" Its okay you give me your address-"

" No hyung I am okay. I am sorry for crying like that- and pfff do you seriously think I cried because I saw Jungook?" I say and hear Rose giggle.

" Jim-"

" I want to be here for more hours hyung, I am okay. If I dont feel like I am enjoying i will tell you." He sigh and look at behind me and  roll his eyes. And I know he did that to Jungook.

" Okay then- Let me go and fetch something for you guys to wear. Its getting cold" I nod and smile seeing him going upstairs. I turn around at rose who was laughing her ass off.

" I am not laughing just because you cried no, don't get it wrong. " I roll my eyes. She is getting on my nerves.

" okay enough. " I smack her shoulder.

" But honestly though-Oh no he even left " I look back and see Jungook is no longer with Namjoon. I bit my lower lip.

" You... you think I should go to him?" Rose chuckle .

" Go? Girl I saw him going to the balcony so you need to pretend like you just need fresh air or... or pass to the balcony not even glancing at him" I laugh at her plan but nod. Its good anyways.

I breath out and she wish me a good luck. I start to slowly walk out of the room and walk to the silent passage. I stop and peek on the wall to see him .... smoking!! Fuck he look really hot as he blow out the smoke.

I gulped thickly and start the plan by Mrs Chae. I release a breath and start to hum softly passing by slowly while looking down at my shoes.

" you could have saved me , but you can't let me go, oh- no"  I sing silently and sigh still singing.

" Ji-Jimin?" I want to smile but hid it and pretend to be scared and jumped a little holding ny chest and stare at him.

" Oh- I- I-I a-am ver-very sorry-" he panicked walking to me but immediately back away. Hesitations I see.

" yo-you scared me" okay now I swear I wasn't trying to stutter . Nope, i just stuttered and not intentionally.

" I- I am sorry I didn't mean to scareyou. I- I just heard a soft voi- i mean someone singing- I am sorry " he say and bit his lower lip turning his back away from me and what I heard next was low sobs.

.