54

Author's pov

20h00

" I missed you" Taehyung say laying beside Jungook and wrap his leg around his waist.

" How was work?" He ask caress Jungook bare chest .

" Tiring "

" As always?" Jungook open his eyes and glare at Taehyung. He heard how sarcastic Taehyung's words was.

" Don't start. I am not in the mood" he say closing his eyes.

" What? I am not starting anything babe." He say being defensive, and pout rolling his eyes.

Taehyung shift more closer to Jungook and rest his chin on Jungook's chest and look up at him.

" Kookie?"

" Hhmm?"

" I missed you" Jungook press his lips into a thin line for 5 seconds .

" Me too" he mumble lowly but Taehyung heard it clear.

" Not that way you think. I - I miss you being inside of me" Jungook open his eyes widely staring at Taehyung who look sad .

" I want to have sex with you Jungook. It's been a while we got back together, and we haven't touched each other seductively " he said going closer to Jungook and kiss his lips.

Jungook's breath got faster, as Taehyung 's lips went to his neck, leaving small wet kisses. He gulped thick and push Taehyung lightly off him and sit up quickly.

" Ta-taehyung-" he whisper and stood up  and look at Taehyung to see him with a sad , hurting face with tears in his eyes. The sight made his heart break , honestly.

" What's wrong kookie? What's wrong with me?" He whispered, blinking his tears away .

" N-no, tae listen- li-"

" Am I annoying you ?" Jungook shake his head , walk to Taehyung.

" Then what's wrong??! " he shouted furiously .

" - nothing is wr-wrong Tae. I- I just- isn't this early though?" Taehyung stared at him for few seconds with a shocked look then he scuffed loudly shaking his head.

" Early?! Tell me Jungook are you uncomfortable with me??"

" No-no-"

" So what's with the early thing!? We are back together and things should be the same as the past!!"

" Whoa, are you expecting everyone to go back to normal!? Just like that?!" Jungook fired back. What Taehyung is saying is so stupid. No, don't get him wrong, he do want things between them to be better but its not that easy. It won't be easy at all.

" I- " Taehyung breath heavily and look at his lap.

" You want things to go with your way and it's so annoying!! You are busy saying that things will go back to normal, - but-but emerging is st-stuck" his last word came out in a whisper. He plump his body on the bed and look up at the ceiling letting the tears fall down from the corner of his eyes.

" I- I am sorry ko-kookie. I didn't know that I was that annoying " Jungook sigh and caress Taehyung's hand and made him lay beside him and cupped his cheek.

" No Tae, I am sorry. I didn't mean to say what I said- I am just- just not ready for sex right now"

" What makes you not be ready? I mean, you have had sex without Jim-"

" I have never had sex with him " he ✂️ him off.

" Never?" Jungook shake his head.

" O-okay then, whi-which mean the last person you slept with was..... me?" Taehyung ask with a small smile.

" Yeah but you shouldn't be happy. It's not like I was hoping that maybe you would come back or anything. I j- just didn't want to but-" Taehyung furrow his eyebrows.

" But what?" Jungook look at him and sigh

" I was going to have it why Jimin " Taehy gulp harshly , not saying anything. Jungook knows that what he just said surely made Taehyung angry but he can't help it.

He doesn't know why did he even say that. Was it necessary though? Did he have to say that? Well he felt like he had to say without any reason.

" Arw you serious with us Jungook?" The question made him stare at the ceilings and avoid Taehyung's eyes.

" Yes I am"

" Then I want you to prove it. I know how much you still love Jimin  , and I know that you want to forgive about him but its hard"

Jungook opened his eyes to look at Taehyung.

" I don't love Jimin "

" I know you do"

" I don't "

" You do "

" I don't "

" You do"

" I said I don't !" Taehyung flinch at his deep stern voice. Jungook's released a long sigh and moved away from Taehy and stood up.

" I am going to take a shower " he say giving his glare then walk out of their room going to the bathroom. He stripped his clothes and get in the shower and run up the water.

He lean his back on the glass, letting the water hit his face which wash away the stress he has. At this moment atleast.

?????

He Played Me | Jikookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें