7

Jimin's pov

I have been here in the kitchen for few mintues now  . Jin and Jungook.... Oh boy I don't even know where they went.

" Mochi ~ " I turn to see Jin walking towards me smiling. I smile back but he was too quick to see how I forced it.

" Where is he?" I ask and Jin smile wrapping his one arm around my shoulder.

" He is upstairs taking a shower " Jin say pecking my cheek. I smile and look at the stairs hoping he would just come down and hug me.

_

Me and Jin have been in the living room for like 2 hours , watching TV but Jungook is not showing up. This is worrying me.

I have been asking Jin to go and call Jungook but all he is saying is that he will come maybe he is busy with something.

Is Jungook ignoring me?

" Oh come on Jimin you need to stop spacing out thinking about Jungook He- oh speaking of the devil" I turn my head so fast and see Jungook walking inside the living room wearing, a black over-sized shirt and black jeans showing his toned thighs .

He went to sit , to the other couch little bit far from us and ruffle his long hair looking down.

" What the fuck is wrong with you??! Your boyfriend came to see , give him attention " Jin say throwing a cushion to Jungook.

Why does he have to say that? I look down to hide my red cheeks.

_

Author's pov

Jin look to see Jimin looking at his fingers, fiddling with them and quickly give Jungook a dark, signaling him to start talking to Jimin.

Jungook roll his eyes and look at Jimin.

" Jimin?" The deep voice made Jimin's heart beat faster and with slow moves, he look up to see that Jungook is looking at him.

" How have you been?" He ask again still keeping an eye contact with the smaller.

" G-g-"

" Good. Uhm.... I have to go and meet up with someone so I just hope you guys don't make a mess" Jungook say and stand up ignoring Jin's glare and left the house.

Jimin can feel tears forming in his eyes . His heart broke in to million pieces, he is even ashamed to look at his hyung.

He feel so embarrassed.

" Jimin?" Jin call him softly. He was about to hold his hand but Jimin stood up.

" I want to go home hyung" Jin sighed and nod his head . The two walk out for the house going to the car.

The car was silent and Jin didn't like it. He look to see Jimin wiping his tears.

" Jim-

" What's wrong with me?? Why can't I be loved for once?? Argg, you know how stupid I was when I thought he has feelings for me" Jimin say chuckling bitterly still wiping his tears.

" But you know what , I do understand him though. No one would want to date a fat person right. " Jin 's heart broke hearing his mochi talking like that.

He doesn't even know what to say to make Jimin better.

" No babe, don't talk like that. Okay, I want to tell you something but promise me to not tell Jungook?" This made Jimin get curious so he nod his head.

" This is actually the first time Jungook falling in love with a male" Jin wanted to punch himself for saying this.

" Really?" Jimin ask looking at Jin.

" Yes. When me and him were at his bedroom talking, he told me that he is attracted to you but he is scared that maybe he would do something stupid in this relationship." Jin glance at the younger to see that Jimin is looking at him.

" So don't take this a wrong way chim. Plus he was even hurt so many times in his past relationships , so what he did just don't take it in your heart. He is a loving guy and trust me when I say he do loves you " He smile causing Jimin to smile also wiping his tears as he giggle.

" Ugh , I am sorry for acting like that hyung. I- I just wasn't expecting how he acted. It really hurt me but I guess I should not take it seriously. Now it makes sense " Jimin say giggling.

Jin smiled but looked at the road with a blank face.

He had no choice to lie just to make his baby to feel better

I am so sorry for the short chapter. I have a headache so I just wanted to write this quick chapter, hope you guys loved it.