6

Author's pov

" Are you sure you want to meet him?" Jin ask getting out for the bathroom wearing new clothes and take the car keys going to the car with Jimin.

" Yeah, he is my boyfriend now so it is a must to see him after yesterday. He doesn't have work today huh?" Jimin ask as Jin start driving.

" Nope actually he will start tomorrow. " Jimin nod and take out his phone to go to his insta account, just scrolling through some feeds.

" Don't you have any idea where he went yesterday  ? After he left me?" The question made Jin tense but he just smiled.

" No , honestly I didn't " He say and release a little bit of breath he was holding.

Okay so this is what happened......

05:00

Jungook groan when he feel something heavy on his chest. He look down to see Jimin sleeping , and his dress shirt is unbuttoned.

He quickly panic, and slowly put Jimin's head on the couch before looking at his jeans that were stained with cum.

The sight made him want to vomit. He stood up and ran out of the balcony and see Jin and his boyfriend, picking up plastic cups and bottles.

" There you are." Jin say wiggling his eyebrows, but his expression changed to a worried one when he see Jungook looks like he is going to lose hid mind.

" Who the fuck is he? Fuck.... fuck " Jungook shake his head and look at Jimin.

" What do you mean-"

Jungook ignored him and ran out of the house.

Jin sigh as he remember how Jungook was looking. He had a very disgusted look and regret.

_

After few mintues, they finally arrive at very big mansion which left Jimin's jaw drop.

" Well, well your future husband lives here.... one man" Jin say smiling at they both go to the big wooden door.

" I don't know why I feel so scared" Jimin say . He is so nervous and he is thinking of going back home.

" Its okay to feel scared. " Jin say laughing and knock three times and that's when Jimin start to get scared.

Jin smile when Jimin keeps biting his lower lip. He grab his small hand, caressing.

" What the fuck is he doing not opening up??? Jungook!!!" Jin knock again but this time harshly.

" Yeah, yeah" Jin and Jimin smile as they hear a small voice.

The door open, revealing Jungook with his long curly hair falling on his eyes, wearing a black tank top showing his tattooed biceps, and with loose sweatpants. This sight was enough to make Jimin cum.

" Yah! This time you were sleeping!!" Jin scold the younger and Jungook open his eyes only to see Jin and Jimin looking at him.

But his eyes were on the smaller who was looking at him......

Oh no. Jungook thought .

" What are-"

" Yah! Let us in before you kill us with your breath smell" Jin say and they walk inside.

The house was neat making Jimin smile a little.

" What are you doing here hyung? And why - " Jin was too quick to shut Jungook's mouth and grab his hand leaving Jimin in the kitchen all alone.

Jin dragged Jungook at the library room and close the door to see the younger rolling his eyes.

" Do you even have any idea what you did last night?" Jin ask crossing his arms on his chest looking at the younger.

" No i don't. What i saw it was that I was next to.... your friend, cum all over my jeans , I don't fucking remember anything " He said being honest.

" Okay then let me tell you what you did last night Jeon Jungook, you kissed the poor baby- you stole his first kiss, secondly you told him how much you love him and that you want another chance and you know what was his reply???" Jungook was so shocked to hear what he just said last night.

He chuckle shaking his head.

" No-no don't tell me h-"

" He agreed to be in a relationship with you , why? Because the moment he saw that's when he got attracted to you." This was too much for Jungook.

He groan letting his body fall on the couch.

He didn't know he went that far .

" I- oh what the fuck did I do? Can't you atleast tell him that I was too drunk?" Jin shake his head and went to join him on the couch.

" Jimin is already in love with you Jungook, I can see that. He fell for you and I don't think it will be easy to tell him that you were drunk" He say softly staring at Jungook's eyes getting glossy.

He caress the younger's cheek and see the tears rolling down.

" I was thinking of him hyung. When I saw your friend all I could think about is Taehyung. The way he- he was talking to me so sweet and innocent reminded me of him, that's why I couldn't control myself and thought that he was Taehyung " Jungook say sobbing quietly wiping his tears which were continuing on flowing.

Jin know that his cousin is still in love with his ex. And he do want to help but Jimin.

Jimin is his sensitive baby who got into Jungook too deeply and he just don't want to hurt him. He knows how sensitive he is so.... it's just too dangerous, he doesn't want to see his mochi hurting.

" You know that I want the best for you and I want you to just move on and again I understand that it's not easy" He say softly wiping Jungook's tears.

" But...... Jimin..... he is so much in love with you Jungook. He love you so much. " This made Jungook more annoyed

First of all, he doesn't have feelings for Jimin and he is not his type. He regret what happened between them last night so much.

" I am not being selfish but..... bro you have to continue all this" Jungook widen his eyes at Jin.

" What do you mean continue all this"

" Be in a relationship with him and let's see where it can go. Maybe he can help you forget-"

" Oh you know that what you are saying is total shit Hyung. Jaemin-"

" Jimin" Jin corrected him.

" Whoever it is , he is not my type. I am not saying his ugly or whatever but I am not ready to be in a relationship hyung. I am not..... " Jin sigh shrugging his shoulders.

" But just know that you won't go to Jimin and tell him that you were drunk"

" well that is what I want to do right now" Jin chuckle at him.

" Oh boy you don't hear me do you. Jungook ,Jimin is still a teenager, and this is his first relationship. And if his friend hear how you broke his friend's , trust me he won't hesitate to kill you" Jungook roll his eyes.

" You created this Jungook. You should have controlled your feelings atleast. I swear if you go and tell Jimin whatever you want to tell him....... I will no longer speak to you Jungook, mark my words " He heard how serious Jin's words were.

He close his eyes and walk out of the library room and slam the door going to his bedroom

Ohh my fingers hurt.