66

Author's pov

21h00

Jimin tap his foot on the ground busy messaging Hoseok to come and fetch him so that he could escape this boring date. He finally asked him to recommend him some single dudes and Hoseok thought that maybe ain't the time cause he is still broken but Jimin being so stubborn obviously won.

" Aren't you going to order?" Jimin look up to his date. He is not ugly at all but Jimin is not feeling him at all.

" No"  he reply going back to his phone.The male sigh looking around then back to Jimin.

" Am I boring you?"

" What ? Why would you think that?" Jimin ask not looking at him.

" We don't have an hour here but you are ready to just go? Come on, we haven't introduced to each other yet" Jimin want to roll his eyes.

" Heesung-"

" You could have just told me from the beginning that I am boring, I would be home right now" Heesung said with a serious face, yet dangerous giving Jimin some off vibes.

" I am sorry - and you are not boring. I am not feeling well that's all" he turn his off and give him a small forced smile.

" You could have said " Heesung smile standing up.

" Lets go, I can take you home. "

" Oh its okay, Hoseok will come and-"

" I don't care. Just stand up already " Jimin gulped and stand up, as he could see that Heesung is not patient at all. Heesung let Jimin lead the way .

Jimin pull his skirt down feeling so uncomfortable. He can feel the man's eyes not leaving his back, boring holes on his back

They arrive at his car, they hop in and start to drive off.

_

Author's pov

Jimin play with his fingers , his fingers can't be still for seconds. They are shaking as fuck as he feel Heesung 's burning gaze on him.

He just wish to jump out of the car right now.

" There is no need to feel scared with me" Heesung started licking his lips which made Jimin cringe at the sight.

" I know we are strangers but you gotta trust me" Jimin kept quite and stare out of the window . This annoyed Heesung when Jimin ignores him not giving him any attention.

" I am talking to you" the deep voice made Jimin flinch a little. He look at the man to see how angry he is.

" You need to be loose Jimin, you can't just ignore whatever I am asking you. And also, I am your date " Heesung said with his words dark.

" I - I am-"

" Fucking save it " Jimin press his lips together, feeling nevours already not liking how rude Heesung is.

They kept silent, Jimin is still feeling Heesung staring at him time to time. But few mintues Jimin noticed that Heesung is not driving to his house but taking a different road.

" Whe-where are we-we goi-going?" Heesung smirked .

" Oh I need to quickly fetch something at my house" Jimin gulped and see Heesung smiling weirdly . They finally stop infront of a house which it's Heesung.

" Okay let's hop out then" Jimin open the car door nervously. He look around the neighborhood and it is quite as fuck, and very dark. Its like there is no one around.

He flinch when Heesung hold his hand leading them inside the house. Jimin kept his head down.

" Sit down, I will be back hmm?" Heesung smiled running upstairs leaving Jimin alone. Jimin start  panicking and walk to the kitchen door , trying to open it but it was locked.

He ran to the front door and it was also locked. His eyes keep wondering around till he saw a balcony and it was opened. He ran to it and look to see that its low so he can jump out then run.

He sigh and hold the wooden railing and take his leg out.

" You can do this" he whispered to himself. He nod and got ready to jump but plans got ruined as he feel a hot breath hitting his neck which made him freeze his actions.

" Can do what? Were you trying to run away from me?" He gasp when Heesung turned him around to face him. His hand fisted on his chest while Heesung is gripping on his waist tightly.

" Jimin " Jimin was ready to piss himself as he could feel how scared he is. He hiss when Heesung grip his chin.

" Were you trying to escape?" Heesung chuckle deeply, his dark eyes showing anger in them. He grab Jimin by his head harshly making the younger cry trying to free himself from this grip.

" h-heesung!! Leave me alone!!" Jimin cried and cried and got pushed on the couch on his back. Heesung hovered over him smirking. He grab Jimin's wrists caging them and also his legs.

" You really believed me when I said that I came here to just fetch something huh? " Jimin cried when he kissed his neck licking it. Jimin shake his head struggling so hard to free himself.

" You made a bad move by trying to escape baby. How about we teach your peachy ass a lesson?" Jimin shouted loudly when Heesung cuffed his wrist and tied his legs with something but feels like a wire.

" HELP!!! NOO!!! PLEASE!!!! HELP-Hmmmmmm" He shrink on the couch as Heesung kiss his lips. He feels so disgusted. It was his wish to not let anyone kiss him again.

" Fuck, your lips baby! God, just imagine how pretty they would look wrapped around my cock huh? Hmm?" Jimin shake his head still shouting. Heesung got irritated by his high pitched screams

Slap!

Slap!

Slap!

And it happened really fast. Jimin cried feeling the hot sting on his cheek burning even worse as tears stream down.

" Shut up! Shut up!" He sob silently shaking on his spot. He was so scared to open his eyes to see this scary man.

" Let's let the real game start baby?"

" N-no-no pl-please" Jimin plead at him now with his eyes open and the sight made Heesung get aroused even more.

Jimin got disgusted by his lustful hungry gaze on him , mostly on his body.

" Yes baby. Aaah~ FUCK you are so sexy when you plead like that " Jimin scream when Heesung grind his boner on his clothed ass while groaning until he unbuckle his belt .

He shut his eyes closed crying.

" HEEELPP!!! HEEELPPP!!!! OOOOH!!! NOOO PLEASE, PLEASE HOBIIII!!!! HYUNG!!!! AAAHA NOOI!" He screamed as the guy ripped his skirt off revealing his thighs and this made him widen his eyes and his whole body went pale.

He was going to get raped.

Aa