76

Author's pov

" Doctor Wang!?" Jin run to the doctor who turned around and take his surgeon mask off.

" Mr Kim. I am sorry for calling you unexpectedly but this is an emergency " Jin's eyes get glossy and sweat roll on his forehead.

" What happened? What's wrong now?" Jim ask being impatient..

" Jungook is in a surgery room . We found him on the floor, laying on the blood-"

" Oh God, no,no" Jin start to cry.

" He- He lost so much blood "

" What do y-y-you mean!? What do-does that me-mean?" He grab Doctor Wang's shoulder and the man just look at him with sad eyes.

" H- He only need blood and that will do keep him alive " Jin gulped thickly and sit on the bench crying.

" I am sorry Mr Kim but he will only survive if he get blood that match with his" the doctor pat his shoulder and squeeze it then went to the surgery room.

Jin burst into tears feeling himself being stressed already.

Jungook has lost so much blood- none of Jungook's parents are alive, his siblings are living their own lives, his blood doesn't match with Jungook's blood- Jungook's other family is far- like they are not in South Korea.

" Fuck" he curse and dial his boyfriend's number. Because now he is the only guy who can help him calm down.

_

Author's pov

22h00

" Where is Jimin?" Jin ask as he breastfeed his bay.

" Oh he went to Hosoek's house. Juju didn't want to leave him alone " jin giggle kissing his baby's forehead.

" juju loves Jimin " Jin say looking at Namjoon with his eyes teary. Namjoon smile sadly at him then pull Jin's head so ghta he could lean on his shoulder.

Jim start to sob silently on his shoulder with his eyes shut.

" I- I don't understand Joonie. Ho-how could he end up on the floor?? H-ho-how?" Namjoon sighed shaking his head.

" Maybe he lost balance and ended up landing on the floor?"

" No Joonie- that can't be. He has been here in the hospital for a while but never fall on his own so how could he fall today?" Namjoon bit his lip. Jin had a point though.

" You are right. "

" Hell I am right. What I think is that he has been pushed. " Jin say wiping his tears and open them.

" By who though? Unless if is... Taehyung- wait! Have he ever set his foot here?" Namjoon ask as Jin shake his head.

" Taehyung has never came and he is not even in Busan anymore. The police are still looking for him so its not him." Jin say and look up at Namjoon, both of them holding an eye contact.

" Jimin " Jin say

" What? " Jin nod again and sit up straight.

" He was the last person who came to see Jungook" Namjoon widen his eyes .

" Jimin...." he whispered.

" Its him Joonie. I know that very well. When he came home today- he was emotional and crying non-stop. And I think that they fought " Jin say.

" Of course they would fight " Namjoon say with his eyes still wide.

Jin nod." The way he was crying- " jin sigh shaking his head.

" God, how could Jimin do that though? "

"  Jimin hate Jungook now" Jin shrug his shoulders sniffing.

" No we both know how wrong you are" Namjoon say.

" He even said it with his mouth Joonie. I don't know if I could believe him or not but.... I am sure he hates him. The way he was talking about him so bad-"

" he was not in his right state of mind baby"

" But how could he talk like that about him!! Only if you could have saw his expression held nothing but hate. I know I messed up and the bl-blame should be on me b-b-but him talking like that about ju-jungook broke my heart so bad" Jin say wiping his now falling tears. Namjoon gulped the lump on his throat.

" I understand you baby but Jimin was not thinking straight-"

" No joonie its okay. Its okay for him to hate Jungook like that but I- I just dont want him to-to show it like that. I-it bre-breaks my heart because I damaged all of this. I should be the one receiving the h-h-hate not Jungook " Namjoon kiss his cheek.

" What's done is done and hey- dont say that you should be hated on. No, Jimin can never try to hate you. The boy is only having mixed emotions and they are controlling him" Namjoon say rubbing his back.

" What's done is done huh? What if ju-jungook doesn't make it? His family is dead and the other ones - I dont know where they are. Th-they lost contact with my family Joonie. Where will I even start by looking for them? This is just a mess" Namjoon only look at his stressed boyfriend and it hurts him as hell.

He just only have to stick with him and help him find Jungook 's siblings atleast one of them

Hmm