37

Jimin's pov

" Aren't you going to eat your breakfast?" I ask holding a plate walking towards Jungook.

" Nah i am in a rush" He say giving me a small smile and take his bag and keys.

" Hu-"

" Bye" He said and run out of the house leaving me again. With no kisses or hug. Or atleats a peck. I sigh trying to not cry and put the plate on the kitchen counter  and eat it once.

It's been a week now and he has been acting really weird and awkward. He comes home late, he is ignoring me , he always gives me small replies- it stress me out.

I mean, we were fine right? We were living good and now ? I tried talking to him and he was just shrugging me off or even telling me thta he is stressed with work, he is always packed.

But still that is not the reason I want. So if you are busy at work does that mean you should act cold towards your boyfriend? No longer give him kisses or cuddle with him?

Does he know how much I am in pain right now with his new behavior? I cry all the time, all the time. Did I do something that made him angry? But I don't remember being rude to him or fighting with him.

I have never been rude to Jungook ever in my life. We never fought.

God ,his behavior hurts me so badly.

I sigh laying my head on the counter. I lost appetite these nowadays, I barely it. Why don't I eat? I am not happy at all. I- I just want my hun back .

_

Author's pov

" Are you sure you will be alright?" Namjoon ask his boyfriend while rubbing Jin's bump.

" Come on joonie. You have been away for like a month and as you can see. I have been doing great" Jin say chuckling at his boyfriend.

" Yeah you right- but if-"

" I will definitely call you. Don't worry, go to work " Jin say and peck Namjoon's cheek and the man smile at him before rushing out of the house.

Jin giggle pulling his phone out of his pocket and dial Taehyung.

" Hyung."

" Ah Tae. Are you busy now?"

" Uhm no why?"

" Oh well I want you to come at my place and how about we go take ourselves out ?"

" Ohh, that's a nice idea. Okay then, let me pack my groceries then I will come"

" Great. Bye then"

" Bye!"

Jin smile and dial Jungook's number, praying that he could just answer his phone.

" Hello, this is Jung-"

" Aggh!" He groan and end the call rolling his eyes. Why can't he just answer his calls?

[ Come on do you expect him to answer your call after what you fucking did?? Wh-]

Please author calm down. Would you?

[ * embarrassed * I- I am sorry y'all. Let's continue shall we? Hehe * nervous laugh *]

Jin bit his lower lip and think that he will just call him later then.

He nod with a smile going upstairs to take a quick shower before Taehyung comes.

_

Author's pov

18h00

Jungook lock his tattoo shop, walk to his car and hop inside releasing a long tired sigh . He throw his head , closing his eyes.

And thats when the handsome red aired male came to his mind. Those green eyes, long pointed nose , his heart shaped lips  -

" Are you kidding me?" He mumble to himself massaging his temples to ease the headache.

Wow.

Wow.

He still cannot belive that he saw his ex last week. Ever since he saw him, the male was always popping inside his mind, everyday fuckin day and it do gives him so much headache. Always thinking about one thing always? It's surely tiring.

And it somehow gives him goosebumps and feels sparks . And that makes him more confused and annoyed with his mind? Well why though?

He has feelings for Jimin, again Taehyung is back and he can't control his heartbeat whenever he think about his ex, so that is why he is Hella confused.

Why? Jungook has Jimin now , he promised himself to move on from his past relationship and work things with Jimin but now..? What the actually fuck changed ?

Taehyung.

Why must everything get ruined for him? Why did Jin do this to him  ? So was his plan to make him and Taehyung fix things? Guess what? Jungook is having mixed feeling now towards Jimin.

Oh guys. Sorry for the short chapter ayt?