19

Jungook's pov

I slam my door roughly and grip my hair tight.

The fuck, the fuck is wrong with me? Why do I feel somehow around him? God i hate the feeling so bad. I must not feel like that at all.

His face  , his glossy eyes , his red cheeks- fuck why does it make my heart race repeatedly??

Am- am I starting to like Jimin? Wait, wait- does this mean I am developing feelings for Jimin? Bullshit. No, maybe - maybe I am not feeling well.

Yeah I am not feeling well, I- I have a headache thats why I am feeling this type of a shit feeling. Yeah maybe if I sleep, I will get better.

_

04h00

The fuck!!!

It's been hours tossing around this fucking bed trying to sleep but I am not getting sleepy. I push away the covers on my body and sit up.

Jimin is not leaving my mind at all. God do you really have to do this to me? My heart has been telling me to go and check him. But then fuck my pride.

I am giving up. Arghh, I hate that I am doing this. I stand up , open the door and walk downstairs. I walk in the living and see Jimin, curled in a tiny ball sleeping on my couch , hugging himself.

His heels are on the mat , so he is barefoot. I slowly walk towards him and see his little hands rubbing his arms, shivering at little.

I don't know what's happening to me, but my hands softly pick his figure but carefully so that I could not disturb his sleep.

Here we go again, my heart is thrusting really fast against my ribcage, and my hands are even shaking. Fuck , am I really that weak to him?

Please... please God don't do this to me.

He bury his face on my chest, finding the warmth, making my cheeks get red. Yeah I am 100% sure that they are red. Oh my God i am blushing.

I am now carrying him going upstairs to my room.

I kick the door with my leg and slowly place his body on the bed. I am so confused that he is not that heavy at all. I take an extra fluffy pink blanket that was on my chair and cover him.

I don't know why Jin left his blanket here, it is just ruining my style that's all.

I walk to the small couch in my room and lay on it , taking on of my blanket.

I look at how the moon is reflecting his smooth skin, his black dark eyebrows , his chubby cheeks , his-

I breath out a heavy long breath, looking up the ceiling trying to calm myself down. Hmm, hmmm , hmmm. But again my eyes went back to his sleeping figure, his skin is so pale..... smooth.... I wish to touch it-

I slap my cheek not that hard though, trying to snap myself from what I am thinking.

I quickly look at the other side facing the window atleast. I am sure that when I wake up in the morning, I will be not feeling like this

Hmm Jk.