51

Author's pov

" Come on Jimin you should eat" Yoongi say , removing the covers off Jimin body.

" I am fine" Jimin say in a cracked voice, hugging his pillow staring at the stars above the sky.

" Fine? Kid it's been a week you came here and I never saw you try to eat something! Seriously you are getting on my nerves Jimin, you better eat before I call you mother-"

" Okay, okay jeez. " Jimin mumble and finally give in. He sit up, and grab the pillow putting it on his lap.

Yoongi's eyes soften but anger could be seen in his eyes. He can't define the hate he has for that Jeon boy. Seeing his friend coming at their place, in the middle of the night, carrying his suitcase, crying and his lips bleeding made Yoongi get angry.

Jimin lost so much weight and he didn't like that. He doesn't like how his cheekbones shows, lot of the bones on his body shows clearly.

" Should I feed you or will you feed yourself?" He ask holding the spoon.

" Feed me" He chuckle at Jimin's small voice, and start feeding him.

Yoongi is so hesitant to ask Jimin some of the question he has been longing to ask since the younger came but then at the same time , he knows that he shouldn't talk ask about Jungook.

But fuck it, he need some of the answers from the younger.

" Jimin?"

" Hmm?" Jimin him chewing the hash brown.

" I am not trying to be rude or anything but do you know that  you fucked up ?" Jimin got silent and look at his lap , swallow the food and sigh.

" Like seriously, you threw yourself in this relationship, you were taking things so fast in your relationship Jimin "

Jimin didn't respond, he push the spoon off his mouth , and lay down hugging his pillow, his back facing Yoongi.

" I know, I know things are being hard for you, but I thought that you will never harm yourself again " His voice came out so stern which made Jimin feel nervous.

" I saw your wounds on your thigh, your hand- i am disappointed in you. I told you at the beginning of your relationship that, you are rushing things but you being stubborn and blinded by love never listened to me" Yoongi say putting the plate on the small mini table .

" You harmed yourself for a guy who didn't love you but played you. I swear, I won't let him go like that, he need to pay for the shit he did. " Jimin kept silent not  wanting to say anything. He is just tired to talk.

" But then again, it is your first relationship and you had strong feelings towards him, I understand.  " he rub Jimin's back and stand up .

" I am going out , please eat Jimin , do it for me" he say and walk out of the room.

Jimin tighten the hug on the pillow and cry again, silently.

_

Author's pov

20h00

" Jin canceled our date today!" Taehyung whine walking in Jungook's bedroom and see the younger, on the couch drawing a sketch, wearing his glasses.

He sit on the bed, stare at Jungook who looked more focused on what he is doing, his hair falling on his eyes, and it is getting little bit longer.

" Kookie?"

" Hmm?"

" Look at me" Jungook lift his face up and smile at Taehyung who walked near him and sit on the mat , folding his legs as he stare at Jungook.

He looks like he hasn't been sleeping for days, the dark circles around his eyes, his skin look pale-

" What's with the stare?" He blink twice to see Jungook taking his glasses off staring at him.

" You look so fucked" Jungook sigh and nod, while yawning loudly.

" Work, work, work , work " He say closing his eyes and throw his head back.

" Work you say. You know, ever since I moved in your house, I am feeling like you are ignoring me" Taehyung say furrow his eyebrows waiting for Jungook to answer him but the latter sighed.

" I am not ignoring you Taehyung. " Jungook say opening his eyes.

" Then what do you think you are doing Jungook?! I - I tried to cheer you up, but you just ignored me like I don't exist. Is is about Jimin!?" Jungook groan , glare at Taehyung.

" No it's-"

" Then what's wrong? " he say in a desperate tone , walking to Jungook and straddle his waist, both of hands cupped Jungook 's cheeks.

" Everything is going to be alright kookie. I know that you still feel bad and sad about what you did to Jimin  , but you will move on" he say leaning on Jungook's neck, leaving small wet kisses, and Jungook throw his head back staring at the ceiling  , feelings his eyes getting blurry.

" I also feel bad for him, but you need to follow your heart kookie. You never loved him i am sure of thag, you just pitted for him so that he couldn't get hurt. But I am happy that you know where you heart belong. Belongs to mine "

Jungook felt like he could disappear and never come back. He want to forget about everything for a while , and just have his time  , all alone.... because everything is suffocation him and he is disgusted by himself.

And on top of that he is surprised that he hate the words that are coming out of Taehyung's mouth  , but they are true right? His heart belongs to Taehyung, since they were young right  ? Things never changed, but why does everything feel like it's been forced?

Hey hey hey
Just wrote this bit faster before I write my life Sciences exam