47

Author's pov

00h00

" where the fuck is he?" Jimin mumble massaging his bandaged writs while pacing around the living room, rubbing his neck , from time to time until the neck get even red and have scratches but he didn't care.

" Everything will be alright.... yeah yeah I know" he keep mumbling to himself, and start crying. He now nip his fingers, sweat rolling down on his forehead as he is in deep negative thoughts.

Why would Jungook fool him like this ? They were fine , and then boom. Jin brought his ex back and made the two fix their relationship. It makes sense to Jimin. But then what if Taehyung is lying just to hurt him?

They can't be a couple again right? Jungook loves him!! Only him-

The sound of the door open, making him jolt up and ran to it to see Jungook, with his hair messy and his angry face as he slam the door.

Jimin walk to him and hug his torso tightly but what happened next made him gasp and feel his heart hurting. Jungook pushed him, his back and head collided with the wall.

" Just tell me Jimin?" He said dangerously closing the door and walk to Jimin, and holding his sweater whilst staring at him deadly. Jimin is fucking scared so hard, his eyes popped out with tears staring at Jungook with a bewildered face.

" Who the fuck gave you a permission to kick Taehyung!!?!" Jimin flinched at Jungook's voice . His mouth is opened apart, breathing heavily, his heart pounding  , the fear in his body makes him weak . His hands are holding Jungook's hands that are holding his sweater.

" Since when you started to call shots in here??! "

" H-h- he-"

" You are the man of the house now huh??!!! "

" Ju-jungook- let-lets-"

" Listen here Jimin!!! I fucking want you to get out of my house and never set your fucking foot here!!! Fuck, it's enough now!!! I have had enough!!" He shout on Jimin's face and let go of his sweater , and Jimin grabbed his hand.

" Yo-you are no-not going any-anywhere till we tal-talk Jungook " he said making a deep eye contact with Jungook who stared at him with his furious eyes.

" I- I a-am also fef-fed up with yo-your att-attitude Hun. " He said softly, tears falling on his cheeks. His heart beat faster when Jungook sighed, and close his eyes then open them .

" I said get out of my house "

" NO!!! NO!! I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE TILL WE TALK!!" Jimin is fed up like seriously he is.

" Hello? This is my house, so you better listen to me before I call the police!!"

" The police!!? You will call the police to take out your own boyfriend?! Lover-"

" Hey, hey!! Don't you fucking dare! " Jungook said getting closer to him , their chest touching each other.

" Dare what?! You are mine Jungook. And you need to tell Taehyung to stop talking bullshit he doesn't even know" Jungook stared at him.

" Did you know what he said?!! He says that you loves him and pfff he was thinking that I will trust that shit he was saying " Jimin said and smiled, resting his head on Jungook's chest who still stared at him .

" I- I hate fighting with you hun. I am very sorry for shouting at you, and I agree that I am the wrong one here but I just can't let this break us apart.  I won't let Jin and Taehyung come between us. We strongly love each other and we will forever " he said kissing Jungook's clothed chest and cry on his chest.

Jungook closed his eyes and push him to the side and open the door .Jimin stare at him with a very heart breaking look. Jungook looked away from his face and look outside.

" Hu-"

" Get out Jimin " he said seriously .

" Jungook you can't be serious. Hun we have to talk-"

" What the fuck do we have to talk about huh!!!!? The fuck we gotta talk about!!!!?" He shout staring at him with a deadly stare.

" About us!!! We are falling apart can't you see that!!!! Can't you!!!" Jimin shout griping his hair.

" I  don't fucking understand you hun!!! I- I do-dont! Ho-how could you be so-so difficult?? Thi-things are bad between u-us. Or-or do you want to gi-give up on us?" Jimin ask walking to him.

" L-lets forget ab-about everything. Ho-how about we go get fresh air-air hmm?" Jimin say giggling but Jungook just stared at the other side blankly.

" S-start afresh. F-forget about Taehyung who broke your heart into pieces and le-left you suff-suffer all alone. He deserves to rot in hell" And thats when Jungook lost it.

" No you go to hell! A-and don't talk about Taehyung as if you knew him all along!! You don't know him!" He said being offended.

" Hu-hun- wh-what are you saying? H-he doesn't des-serve you" Jungook chuckle at him bitterly.

" So who do I deserve? You ? " Jimin widen his eyes at Jungook's words. He blink repeatedly.

" Uuuh, you are false right there let me tell you! I have had enough of you Jimin, and you get on my nerves. What you fucking did to Taehyung, pushing him to the stairs, insulting him- do you know that he would have been dead right now?"

Jimin look at his lap so ashamed and feels guilty to what he did to Taehyung. It was dangerous he knows it. But he was blinded by anger.

" I- I-"

" Shut up!! Because your reason will be fucking useless anyway! He could have  died! Fuck, how could you be so fucking stupid ?!!" Jimin sigh lowly, his heart shattered, ached so much with the pain he is feelings and he doesn't like it at all. His eyes only watery.

" I- I can't do this any-anymore. I am done"

He hitched, lifting his face up , panic rush to his body.

" Wh-what do yo-you me-mean?" Jungook roll his eyes and click his tongue.

"H-un" He whisper, his voice crack while he is shaking his head, tears falling on his cheeks non-stop.

" I am not doing this anymore Jimin. Ju-just pack your bags and get out of my house " he say and walk out of the house, slamming the door.

******