72

Author's pov

19h00

Guilt and regret is the only thing Jimin is feeling at the moment. He curse to himself, he shouldn't have talked like that to Jin. He shouldnt have brought back those past events that happened

It wasn't his intention to be like that and he is embarrassed by himself. He didn't even know or think about what he was saying. Words were only flowing on his tongue like butter.

He didn't think about his words at all and he admit he is at fault for talking that rude. Towards his hyung, his best friend.

That's not him. He is not like that and it was all new to him. That was the sight of him he didn't know and it makes him feel so bad as fuck. He is wrong he knows that. He is so ashamed to go to Jin to apologize to him.

Jin is also going to tell Namjoon about what happened and the older would be disappointed in him which is what he doesn't want. These two people took him to their house to comfort him and take care of him but he is here being a dick infront of his sweetest hyung.

He sigh slamming the knife on the cutting board wiping his tears as he look  upstairs at Jin's room. The house is quiet, only his low sobs in heard.

He bit his lower lip thinking about how bad he talked about Jungook. That's even more worse than disrespecting his hyung. But talking that bad about Jungook- damn he is stupid he doesn't know why was he saying that.

The hurt and anger is still in him yes, and today he took it all out to the wrong person Jin. He has forgave him , but that anger is still  there and hurt. What Jin did was beyond disaster,its a nightmare to him and he will never forget it.

On the other hand , he was about to get raped, get killed and his lover- Jungook has been stabbed infront of him. All this, is too much to him and he just wish they could understand what he is going through.

" Jimin?" He look up to see Namjoon smiling at him softly.

" Hyung?" It came out cracked and in a whisper. Namjoon raise his eyebrow seeing Jimin's red teary eyes.

" Were you crying?"

" What? N-no why would you think like that? " Jimin chuckle shaking his head and went back to cut the carrots.

" Dont play with me Jimin. What's the matter now?" Namjoon ask sitting on the stool. Jimin sigh and smile sadly at him.

" I- I messed up. "

" With?"

" J-Jin. Me and him ha-had an argument a-and it was just bad. I- I sw-swear hyung it wasn't my intention to hurt him like that and talk like that " Namjoon furrow his eyebrows.

" Wait- did you guys fight-"

" No, not physically " Namjoon sighed in a relief.

" I- I.... I said some stuff I shouldn't have said. I forgave hyung, but again the part of me again is saying that I didn't forgive him 100%. We were being okay, moved on from whatever happened but me being ungrateful and heartless brought it back. I brought all those events- events a-and... I broke his heart " he put the knife down to stare at his hand, already sobbing.

Namjoon's heart break seeing how Jimin is suffering and feeling so bad about him self

" I- I shouldn't have done that. It was so wrong to talk like th-that- b-but - I don't know hy-hyung. I ju-just busted out l-l-like that and c-couldnt co-co-control myself " Every minute trying to wipe the tears but keep flowing .

" What was the argument about?" Namjoon asked in a soft tone.

" H- He told me t-that that when am I g-going to c-ch-check Jungook. " Namjoon nod patiently at him.

" Then, said t-that Jungook ha-has also been tal-talking ab-about me non-stop an-and that's where I felt anger you know? I- I started to think that- y-yeah it will not be bad to go to him- after all the reason which made me think like thats it-its because wh-when we were at H-Heesung's house- " Jimin release a long breath gripping om the kitchen counter as the events come to his mind.

Namjoon nod again understanding him very clear

" H- He confessed th-that he still lo-lo-love m-me and sa-said he was onl-only blinded by selfishness " Jimin sob harder saying those words.

Namjoon reach to his arm rubbing it softly.

" He said that?"

" Y-yeah. And it-it made me happy that he said i-it infront of Ta-Taehyung" Namjoon widen his eyes in suprise.

" Huh? What?" He but his lower lip to not smile. Yes, he is happy that Jungook said that to him and the exciting part is that he even said it infront of Taehyung. Jungook never loved Taehyung, period!

" But t-then..... my heart broke more when I recall how he broke m-my heart. Its a li-lie that I am st-still not over it. I am no-not over it hyu-hyung. The anger and hatred I have for what he d-done to me, its still there.I - hate that- that I still lo-love him" Jimin say chuckling to himself, feeling pity for him. Damn he wish he wasn't born this weak .

" I hear you and understand what you are going through. We all want what's best for you and honestly we can't expect that to happen just like that" Namjoon say snapping his fingers.

" You... have gone through a lot Jimin and in such a young age. It was your first time falling in love after all and yes , relationship has consequences. Jungook.... Jungook is wrong for what he did  , he messed up big time. He fell in love with you still not sure about his feelings towards Taehyung. He was also broken just like you, hurt, not wanting anyone to help him- he was even worse Jimin " Jimin keep quite listening to Namjoon.

" He wasn't ready for love at all. He got in a relationship with you, and I am not gonna lie you did change him. But again, he was still not sure if he had feelings for Taehyung, his first love. That's why , he got confused to himself and had that mindset that he still love Taehyung. And oh boy, he regretted it. He told me all about their relationship- Taehyung was possessed to him and always raping him"

Jimin's face to a shocked face. What? Jungook has been raped by Taehyung?

" H-h-huh?" Namjoon nod biting his lower lip to hold his teats back. Nah, its also hurting him.

" -Why-why did-didnt he lea-leave hi-him? " Jimin ask gripping his hair letting the fat tears roll. He can't explain how hurt he is hearing this about Jungook.

" Taehyung was threatening him. He told him that if he leave him, he will kill himself and Jungook being so kind, said that he will stay. And he stayed for the sake of Taehyung so that he wouldn't kill himself and let him use his body the way he like. He said that during their intercourse it make him be in his world and forget about the surrounding around him. " Namjoon say rubbing his eyes with frustration.

Jimin keep letting out shaky breaths, so much in hurt hearing about what happened to Jungook.

Namjoon gulped thickly looking up to Jimin to see the younger looking blankly at the knife crying silently. Things are heavy in this moment.

" And yeah, its true that he has been asking for you. God, he is always asking how are you doing, always asking about you" Jimin lift his face up wiping the tears.

" He- he does?" Namjoon nod with his sweet smile.

" He only want to see you but Jimin...." Namjoon stand up reaching to his shoulder.

" Don't force yourself to do this. Its okay if you don't want to go to see him, it's fine. Follow what your heart is telling you.Its okay" he pat his shoulder going upstairs leaving Jimin standing there .

" Ohh God. Jungook " Jimin mumble massaging his temples sitting on the stool already stressed.

Hey