22

Author's pov

20h00

" Where are you going?" Jin ask  Namjoon seeing him grabbing his car keys and a black leather jacket.

" Jungook is asking me to come at his place."Namjoon say pecking Jin's forehead.

" Wait- why?" He ask closing the book he has been reading.

" I don't know babe but I think it sounds serious. " Jin nod and they kiss again before Namjoon walk out of their house.

When Jin was about to open the book again, his phone ring again. He look to see the same number that has been calling him for a week now.

He click his tongue and finally answer it.

" Taehyung?" His voice came out really stern.

" Hh-hy-hyung. I- am trying " he hear Taehyung's  voice crack at bit. He sigh, throwing his head back on the arm couch. He hates how he still have a soft spot for Taehyung.

" No you are not trying hard Taehyung. Your doctor called me and told me that you are not obeying her rules. " He say

" I just can't hyung. Its not h-"

" You promised me didn't you? You said you will go to therapy and now?" He raise his voice little bit.

" I did yes-"

" Then try harder now. " And with that he hung up the phone throwing it on the other couch.

" God why don't he give up  once?" He mumble shaking his head and open the book he was holding.

" I seriously need to be careful before he come back to Busan " He click his tongue once again.

_

Jungook's pov

" Damn i didn't know you could cook so well" Namjoon say licking his fingers. I chuckle putting his plate in the zink and went back to the balcony where we are both sitting.

The fresh air is really calming and it is a really nice sight to watch the colorful lights of Seoul.

I sit on the fluffy couch holding another wine .

" Woah, is this another collection?" He ask taking the bottle from my hands examining it.

" Yeah , my client today.... Nikki actually gave it to me. He said that he was thanking me " I say chuckling and see Namjoon opening the bottle.

" Wow I really need to show Jin this one.  You know how he loves trying new things " He say sipping it and groan making a funny expression.

" shit is very strong" I laugh at how his face turned red.

" Okay bud you called me here. " He start saying sipping again the wine. I nod looking at the lights.

" I am a cheater hyung. " I start and chuckle shaking my head.

" What do you mean by that?" He give me the bottle when he see how mood just changed.

I drink the wine like I am thirsty over something.

" I cheated on Taehyung " I see Namjoon looking at me with a confused look.

" The fuck?" He chuckle .

" What do you mean you cheated on Taehyung? Are you... guys still together?" Oh no does he have to be this stupid?

I give him a glare and he just shrug. Yeah he just shrugged.

" Even though he left me ... I still feel that somehow I still belong to him" I say and Namjoon shake his head as no with a chuckle.

" No... you no longer belong to him. You see what you just said there , it is the reason that is holding you back and not being able to be happy. Do you know that you changed a lot ever since Taehyung left you??" I look down biting my lower lip.

He is damn right. Since he left me  , I never smiled nor laugh a lot. He took my happiness away.

" All these years you have been telling yourself that you belong to a one person who doesn't even bother to even come back to you or even give you a call?" He say bitterly showing how annoyed he is.

" Jungook open your eyes bro. Taehyung has left you and has a reason why. But being honest with you, I think he was no longer feeling you at all. His feelings for you are gone bro" His words broke me even more causing the tears in my eyes fall down.

" Bu-but why was he acting so happy with me then? Hy-hyung we were happy together " I sob wiping the tears but still they were flowing.

I feel like I can't even breath at all. This- this is just too much. Remembering the last time me and him spoke and saw each other. It was not a good day at all.

" Let him go Jungook or else you will be so depressed. Let him go man" He say rubbing my back.

" He broke your heart Jungook ." I close my eyes sighing. What he is saying is true. Should I move on once ?

" All we want for you is the best. Not crying over a guy who doesn't care about you. God,you deserve someone better.  A person who would give you the love you deserve kook" He say .

" Give it a shot. Your relationship with Jimin and see where it goes. But if you don't feel him then better tell him now " He say sipping the wine.

" You know what is the thing i think it's weird? Is that i don't want to end things with him" Namjoon widen his eyes.

" Wh- what? What do you mean? Do.... do you feel something for him?" I sigh and shrug. I have to tell him the truth about how I feel about Jimin.

" I don't know man, but these days I am starting to feel something for him. Like my heart beat so fast whenever he stare at me with those glossy eyes..... ughh you get me?" I say blushing and he laughed so loud at me and I hit his shoulder causing him to hiss. I don't want him to wake Jimin up.

" You start to like him" I was about to say something-

" And shut up cause whatever you were going to say it's a lie. You can't lie to me Jungook " He chuckle.

" And also I heard from Jin that Jimin really loves you " He wiggle his eyebrows

He really do loves me and I know that. 

" Work it out man. Just try , it wouldn't hurt right?" He pat my shoulder. I nod looking back at the lights.

He do has a point. I can't just stick to Taehyung . I don't know what's happening to his life. What if he moved on? Of course he fucking did.  But I think it's going to be a little bit hard for me to move on.

And.... I think that I am going to give my relationship with Jimin a try. I need to talk to him tomorrow and apologies for treating him bad though

Hello guys.