40

Jimin's pov

19h00

" Don't worry I will be there... for sure" I close my book and stare at Jungook. He is smiling really widely and look so much happy. How i wish I was the one to make him smile like that.

" Ugh are you sure? Can't I wear the jeans??" He say taking out a black turtle and a black loose pullover and black dress pants with a black belt. Why is he taking out the hot outfits? Is he going somewhere?

" Okay ! Okay bye!" He say still chuckling.

" A-are you going somewhere?" I ask and he turn to me looking at me but only for three seconds then back to his closet.

" Yeah. I have to accompany Jin to his event " He say with a lazy tone then rush to the bathroom, locking the door. I sob for the 100th time , hoping that whatever is happening between me and him is just a dream.

Well boo-hoo its not. This is unhealthy for me . I don't eat anymore, i can spend a day without eating nothing but drink water a little bit. I am always drained always.

I need to man up and talk to him whether he likes it or not.

_

Author's pov

The bathroom door opens revealing Jungook in a black towel wrapped around his waist.

" Hun?" Jungook turn to see Jimin walking towards him .

" We need to have a serious talk , like for real we need to talk" Jimin say standing beside Jungook.

" What do you want to talk about ?" Jungook ask with a sigh and look at Jimin.

" About us. Tell me , did I do something that had upset you maybe?! Hun-"

" You didn't do anything Jimin. I am always busy okay? You don't work, I work and I always come home tired as hell so you cannot understand the tiredness I am feeling when I come home" Jungook say shaking his head, picking up his clothes and walk out of the room .

Jimin wipe his small tears and run behind him.

" That doesn't make sense hun. Just because you are always tired it means that you no longer eat , no longer sleep with me?" He ask softly as they walk inside the other room.

" I eat at work. And I do sleep with you. Its just that when I come home late I always find you sleeping " Jungook shrug his shoulders and wear his turtle neck, and his black Calvin Klein boxers .

Jimin sigh hearing the lies Jungook is telling him. He know very well that he is lying.

" Hun, your work ends at 19h00 from Monday to Thursday. Friday it ends at 21h00. And on the weekends you don't work! "

" The schedule changes if you didn't know. " Jungook say wearing his pants , black socks and his black leather shoes.

Jimin open his mouth but no words were leaving his mouth. He stood there beside the door staring at Jungook with a broken heart. Jungook doesn't care about him no more.

" I am going oh- make sure to not wait for me" Jungook say passing and Jimin held his hand.

" Jungook-"

" Jimin..... I don't have time for this" he say giving Jimin a glare then pull his hand away . Jimin sobs loudly watching him walking away like that.

" What have I done to you Hun?" He mumble hugging his knees.

_

Author's pov

16h00

" I am still wondering when were you going to tell me" Jungook say sipping his juice.

" I was going to....... " Jin say while Taehyung chuckle at him.

" What's the gender?"

" Ah I haven't checked. Don't you think maybe it will be wrong ?" Jin ask glancing at Taehyung and Jungook.

" No. Do you want to go and check?"  Taehyung ask standing up to sit next to Jungook.

Jin giggle looking at them.

" I will but..... I know that Namjoon wont go with me" He pout. Jungook look at Taehyung, and see how Taehyung smile a little.

" I really messed up. I shouldn't have come"

" What? That's nonsense ! You had reason to come here " Jin say rubbing Taehyung's thigh. Taehyung bit his lower lip and look at Jungook with his green eyes filled with tears.

" I- I want you to know that... I never wanted to leave you" Jin stand up walking out of the room to give them a space.

Jungook gulped thickly and drink his juice, clenching his jaw.

" It- it wasn't my intention to break up with you. Jungook you know how much we were in love, how we cared for each other, remember the love I have been giving you" Taehyung say getting closer to Jungook who looked at him.

" My father was the one who made me break up with you. He wanted me to leave you or else he-he will ki-kill my mother " Jungook gasp as he hear what Taehyung is saying.

" M-my mother is still in co-coma." He sob loudly, covering his face.  Jungook keep clenching his jaw, holding back his tears but they flowed on his cheeks. He breath heavily when Taehyung cries.

" A-all these years, I haven't been happy. He -he arranged me a marriage with a man I- I don-nt know. The gu-guy abused me, I- I even lost a baby Jungook "

And this was too much for Jungook. He pull Taehyung on his chest, rubbing his back while he bury his face on his hair crying silently.

" I am sorry. I am sorry Jungook " Jungook open his eyes looking up the ceiling. Taehyung never hated him. Taehyung always loved him, he just broke up with him to keep his mother safe.

He was abused by his husband for years and even lost a baby. Fuck, he hates how Taehyung has been going through a lot.

" I- I am sorry-"

" Sssh, its okay now. Its okay . " Taehyung lift his face to stare at Jungook still sobbing. Jungook smile wiping the tears away with his sleeves.

They look at each other, both eyes staring deep into each other's eyes . Taehyung lean his face forward and connect their lips, and Jungook responded right away.

At other side, Jin is staring at them while he is crying silently. He ran to the kitchen, and switch his phone and stare at his wallpaper which was him and Jimin hugging each other  , smiling happily.

He hug the phone crying. This is what he always wanted right?

" I- I am sorry chim" he whisper closing his eyes, still crying.

Ooookkaay.!