29

Author's pov

09h00

Jin is in the kitchen, eating his breakfast all alone. Namjoon went to work. What happened last night was..... unbelievable to him.

After so many years, he finally faced Taehyung. His friend. He really can't forgive himself for not giving Taehyung a chance.

He. lost a baby, his father arranged him a fake marriage so that he could benefit from the company- hmm the kid was young back then and it hurts him knowing that Taehyung was so scared at his father.

He had no choice but to not be at Taehyung's side. Being with him last night, he told Jin lot of things that happened to him. He had a depression, he was abused by his husband, his was a house wife, he suffered so much.

He couldn't reach for his dreams , he didn't graduate at school.

Taehyung has been trying to call him so many times, actually every year hoping that Jin would answer but he was ignoring him a lot. He never cared. Its not like he hated Taehyung, no. He hated how he hurt his young cousin so much.

Jungook may look serious and fearless but inside he is so fragile. Just like his mochi Jimin-

Jimin.

Jungook is in a relationship with Jimin and things between them are getting together.

Taehyung still want him to tell him where does Jungook live. He also want him back.

Fuck what am I gonna do? He groan caressing his forehead.

He loves the three of them so much. Jimin is now in love with Jungook, Jungook is now developing feelings for Jimin and Taehyung is still in love with Jungook and want him back.

He is so stressed and don't know what he is going to do. He stand up with his black bowl full of peaches and head to the bathroom to take a shower and go to Jungook's house.

_

Author's pov

" Eww why would you lick that?" Jimin scrunch his nose staring at the taller who is leaking the banana milk that got spilled on the kitchen counter. So disgusting.

" Why do I have to waste this precious milk baby? Just tell me why?" Jungook ask rolling his eyes and sit up straight to look at Jimin.

" Jungook you have millions of banana milk in your fridge " Jimin say pointing at the fridge.

" I know right? So cool " Jimin sigh munching his oreos.

" And you have to go and brush your teeth again" Jungook shake his head causing Jimin to widen his eyes.

" Yah! I am telling you. You will be kissing me all over my face you fool and you dirty tongue will be licking my cheek !" He hit Jungook's head .

" Huh ? It's not even that dirty. " Jungook say still laughing.

" I swear Jungook if you don't brush your teeth-"

" Okay baby I am very sorry okay? I will now go and brush my teeth hm. God i didn't want your pink face to explode hun" Jimin giggle pushing Jungook playfully.

Jungook ran up to the stairs leaving Jimin in the kitchen.

_

Jungook's pov

18h00

" Jungook I don't know what to wear!!" Jimin whine making me chuckle at him. I am talking to him over the phone now.

" I told you to wear anything , come on Hurry up" I say wearing my rolex watch.

" Arghh, okay okay. Now I have to style my hair  , do my makeup and .... and find a perfect outfit yeah." He say and trust me he is not even talking to me but himself.

I smile shaking my head.

" Okay baby I will be there in 9 minutes "

" Okay bye!!!"

" Bye" I end the call and put it inside my pocket. So today I am taking Jimin out on the date for the first time and I am nervous.

I hope that he loves the restaurant I chose . I tie my hair in a man bun  , wear my silver dangling earrings. I look at the mirror and I am wearing, a dark green silk dress shirt , with three buttons unbuttoned, black skinny jeans and a Louis Vuitton thin black belt and black classic shoes. Damn i look hot.

I lastly wear a cold thin necklace to end the look. Fuck he's going to love my oufit.

I already sprayed the cologne. I take my car keys and head downstairs. I walk to the door and open it

I gasp lowly when I froze infront of Jin who was smiling holding his small handbag.

" Why do you have to be so creepy?" I say rolling my eyes and rub my chest. He did scare me .

" I am sorry, I was about to knock." He laugh looking at me up and down then he whistles.

" Where are you going dressed like that? And in that hot oufit?" He wiggle his eyebrows and seriously I know he want to tease me. I sigh holding the bridge of my nose, walking out of the house and lock it.

" Well for your information hyung, I am taking Jimin out today " I say passing him and go to my car . Of course he can't stand there at the balcony with no lights, he ran to me.

" W-what ?" I look to see his face shocked.

" Yeah. Why do you look shocked?" I chuckle leaning on my car. I take out my phone to look at the time.

" Hu-huh- argh I mean I thought that yo-"

" Yeah I know. I was so stupid back then but now it turns out that I love to be beside him. " I say smiling happily thinking about Jimin.

" D-do you love him?" The question made my smile disappear right away.

" Do you love him?" He ask again and keen his eyes at me with his arms crossed.

I don't know what to say. I don't know how to answer him. Love. Love is something I have for Tae- Shit I am confused now.

" You can't be in a relationship with him not loving him back. " What did he just say? His face looked blankly now.

" We both know that there is only one person who you loves Jungook. And its okay to not move on" He shrug his shoulders.

Did he-

I blink my eyes at him . What is wrong with him? Wasn't he the one telling me to be Jimin ? Why is he bringing up the topic of Taehyung?

" What the fuck are you saying hyung?" I ask looking at him.

" You don't love Jimin so- so why don't you leave him-"

" Shut the fuck up. " I say and stare at him, shaking my head at what he is saying.

" do you hear the shit you are saying?" I chuckle at him. I can't believe what he is saying.

" We know that the shit i am saying is true Jungook! You don't love him, you are using him just-"

" Fuck you!!! Fuck you !! Let me tell you something you don't know here hyung " I lean to just face clenching my jaw tight. My hand is itching to slap him.

" I am not using Jimin at all." Hs scoff looking away from me.

" Say whatever the fuck you want but now, I am willing to keep him with me and try this and see how it goes and oh things are good now. And don't- don't ever talk about Ta-taehyung anymore" It  was hard for me to say Taehyung's name.

" Jun-"

" What you said just pissed me off. I can't believe that you still want me to fix things with him knowing very well how he broke my heart" I wipe my now falling tears and hop inside the car giving him a glare and start the car driving off.

He will find a way out.

Hey hey