31 [ M ]

Author's pov

" Stop it!! Ahh!!" Jimin whine hitting Jungook's bicep who is busy laughing so hard.

" I never said you could eat that much!" Jungook say being defensive. Jimin stop at Jungook's car , his hand on the window car and his other hand on his stomach.

" Bab-"

" Please, Please " he raise his index finger to him and Jungook shut his mouth, trying not to laugh at Jimin's disgusted facial expression.

" You should have stopped me" Jimin say breathing heavily. He regret eating that much. He can feel his stomach about to blast right now.

Jungook smile going to him and caress his cheek.

" I wanted to spoil you , thats why I let you order whatever you wanted " Jimin bit his lip to hold himself to not smile .

" I thank you for that a lot but my stomach is... full" Jungook chuckle nodding.

" I know and I can see that and I understand why it is full" Jimin giggle pushing him by his chest but Jungook's being strong didn't budge.

" Yah! Are you a statue or something?" Jimin say trying to push him Jungook was caressing his cheek .

" Maybe I am. Where do you want to go now?" He ask enjoying the softness of Jimin's skin.

" Well today I am not going back home He say staring back at Jungook who chuckled at him.

" Right because I was planning to not let you go back" Jimin's blush while giggling.

" Let's go to your house, eat lots of ice cream and watch movies " Jimin suggest excited holding Jungook's hand.

" Ah really? How could you eat 'lots of ice cream ' with your stomach full?" He burst into a loud laughter not believing what Jimin just said.

Jimin pout but giggle seeing how Jungook is laughing so hard at him. It makes him so happy that the man infront of him is laughing because of him.

" You are seriously annoying " Jimin smile rolling his eyes and hop inside the car.

_

Jimin's pov

23h00

" Cruel. So cruel" I say hiding my face on a small grey cushion. We are now in Jungook's loving room watching a horror movie called  ' Don't Breath '.

We have already changed, he is wearing black sweatpants, black over-sized shirt with black socks, and I am wearing his grey sweatpants and they don't fit me that well and his black over-sized. His clothes are comfortable so much.

I regret choosing this movie, trust me. I didn't think that it will be this scary. And  on top of that, Jungook switched the lights off. I look at him and he is so relaxed , his arms folded behind his back and his legs crossed.

He didn't even flinch whenever the scary part come. I don't understand him like for real I don't.

" I don't want to watch anymore " I say hiding my face on his shoulder.

" You chose the movie " he say not looking at me.

" I know but it's scary"

" So bare with it. It looks interesting and I want to see how it will end" I pout and hit his shoulder.

God how long will this fucking movie take?

_

" No i am sure that there is part 2" Jungook say chuckling and stretch his arms.

" So boring " I roll my eyes and throw my phone on the fluffy mat and look to see him with his eyes closed  , his face pointing at the ceiling.

" Are you tired?" I ask playing with long fingers.

" Nope  , my eyes are hurting " he open his eyes and they are little bit red.

" God, they are even red. You should sleep Jungook " I push his long hair back, showing his handsome forehead.

" Sleep? I don't feel like sleeping " hs chuckle staring in my eyes.

" Then what do you want to do now"

" Nothing but just cuddle up with you" My heart fluttered and it did flips when he lick his own lower lip.

His eyes are stuck on my lips and he is licking his own. I lean a little bit and see him staring back into my eyes.

And fuck it, I connect our lips and I hear him hum softly , his hand on top of my hip gripping it tight.

I missed kissing him, the soft pink lips, i missed them so much. It feels so great kissing him.

I feel him taking my leg  , wrap it around his waist and massage it softly up and down. His rough touch give me goosebumps all over my body, my heart beating uncontrollably, I feel how hot my skin is just by his touch and lips.

Within a mintue he is already hovering over me, his between my legs and his hands are pinned beside my head.

Our kiss is so passionate and slow. He is exploring my mouth with his tongue entering my mouth. Fuck , he is a good kisser.

I lift my hips high to rub our bulges together and heard how he hummed more deeply. I grind slowly, making him gasp and shut his eyes close . I open my eyes to see how he is enjoying the moment.

I am very lucky for real. Staring at him so close moaning, it's so hot.

I grab his delicious lips and kiss them. So tender and soft.

I pull away to stare in his eyes cupping both his cheeks. He look so fucking hot , with pink soft puffed a little , his pink cheeks and his eyes full of lust looking at me.

I lift my hip slower, hearing him hiss biting his lip but still maintaining the eye contact with me. God why does he have to look this hot ?

" Should I continue?" I ask with a small voice raising my hip .

" D-dont force yourself baby" my dick twitched when he use his husky deep voice. Especially he called me baby.

I grind up, fastening the pace and that's when we both moan at the sensation. Fuck , everything feels so good .

" Ah~ " I moan sliding my hand inside his shirt, roaming my hand all over his stomach feeling how toned it is. I always wanted to touch his abs anyway and it felt so great.

I feel him jerk a little at my touch, his breath become more faster and heavily.

" Ar~ h go~ nna make me cum" He groan burying his face on my neck , sucking it so harshly.

Now it is his turn to grind on me in a animalistic pace which made my body bounce. I grip his shoulders and moan loudly feeling how close I am.

" Aah~ Arh Ju~ Ah" I cummed , huffing lowly still gripping his shoulders. I open my eyes, and see him looking at me , grinding softly on me.

" Fu~fuck" he groan and cummed , our sweatpants stained with wet of cum.

" Did you enjoy this?" I ask caressing his cheek. He chuckle pecking my lips.

" I did . A lot " I giggle hugging him close to my body and hear him chuckle burying his face on my chest.

_
Author's pov

" How could I find him?" Taehyung say nipping on his nails , his knee bouncing non-stop.

He has been asking Jin , begging him to tell him where Jungook is but  what he is saying is that he need to think about it and this make Taehyung angry.

Him and Jin have been friends for so long. They always helped each other. Yes, he caused little bit on tension between them by dumping Jungook but now they talked about it.

He just need to know where could he find Jungook, is that too much to ask?

He sigh going to his bed , picking up his phone and stare at the old pictures of him and Jungook took.

" I miss you kookie " he sob hugging his phone on his chest.

Hey