28

Author's pov

" Hy-hyung" A handsome tall male say taking his beanie off, showing his red long hair.

" Ta-tae- " Jin stutter not knowing what to even say. He is still in shock staring at the male.

Taehyung smile nervously fiddling his shaky fingers.

" Ca-can I come in?" He ask in a whisper.

Jin finally got out of his thoughts. He push Taehyung lightly, the male look at him with sad eyes as soon as he did that. Jin look behind to check if their bedroom door is closed, and of course is. He also walk out and the two stand at the balcony.

" Why the fuck are you here?!" He look at Taehyung who is shivering from the cold and fear.

" I- I can't hy-hyung. Its- it-"

" Oh great!! So you are telling me that you fucking gave up!!? Fuck, why did you bother yourself by fucking coming here at Busan!!" Tears flow on Taehyung's face. His mouth trembling.

" I want to fi-fix things with Jungook-"

" Fix??! Fix???! You broke up with him fucker and now you want him back!!?" He laugh bitterly at the crying male.

" I -"

" Tae-taehyun..... help me by leaving Busan... don't- don't force me to do it" He say dangerously and push Taehyung hardly.

" Hy-hyung hear me out please! I beg you!" Taehyung cry as they get near the gate.

" Save your fucking fake stories to yourself!!!" Jin shout and push him out of the gate. Taehyung stumble back and fell on the ground. He hiss and see his waist bruised a little bit.

" You broke my Jk very painfully!! I- I had to try with all my best to make him happy! Do you even know how hard it was !!? It took years for him to be happy and contact us again!! " Jin shout with his voice breaking. His eyes already full of tears staring deadly at Taehyung who is sobbing a mess on the ground.

" He was hurt , so so hurt! He dr-dropped out of school..... he started using drugs" Taehyung sobbed hearing the damage he caused.

" For you. He was always telling himself that you will come back to him, but did you!? He was searching for you all around the Seoul, he went to your parent's house.... wanting you but did you know what your father said??! He said that you are married and you have a son!!" He approach Taehyung, lifting him up with his collar and push him until his back collided with the wall. Taehyung hiss again.

" You are evil. You never cared about Jungook!! You are such a piece of shit!" His words were so sharp to Taehyung. The words stabbed his heart.

" You are a slut Taehyung. You used his money, used him because he was giving you a good sex!!? Such a fucking slut-"

" STOP!! " His deep voice made Jim flinch. It's the first time to see Taehyung shouting at him.

" Can't you hear me out!!?" He is now angry glaring at Jin with deadly eyes. Jin gulped thickly and let go of Taehyung .

" I don't care, just fucking leave...."

" Well I am not going anywhere till you hear me!! You- you called me names, you insulted me enough hyung and never asked why I left Jungook !" Jin scoff rolling his eyes.

" I know why-"

" No! No you don't!! The reason I left Jungook it was because.... my father told me to!! Do you think that I will use Jungook!!? After what he did to me??! Do you seriously think I am heartless hyung??!" Jin froze at his spot now looking down because the pain in Taehyung's eyes shows. Tha sadness- its shows so well.

" You know how much I love Jungook with all my heart!! If only I never listened to my father - arggh What have I done?" He sobs crouching down , hugging his knees to his chest and cry loudly.

Jin's tears flow on his cheeks hearing Taehyung cry, his hiccups, his cracking voice. It hurts him a lot seeing how Taehyung is. He lost weight, but he is more handsome now.

He seems to be suffering a lot which make his heart break.

" S-so you have a son??" Finally Jin speak .

" I had a son but he... he passed away" Jin turn his head quickly at Taehyung. He walk to him and sit beside him, wrapping his hands on Taehyung's shoulders.

" H-he was stabbed b-by my fake husband " Jin shut his eyes, biting his lower lip to not make any sound. He rub Taehyung's shoulders.

" I-I am very sorry to hear that. H-how old was he?"

" H-he was only 4 months old." Jin can't hold back but cry a mess. He just couldn't believe that Taehyung went through a lot. He should have gave the younger a chance to explain but he was cutting him off.

" Its okay hyung. " Jin shake his head .

" No it's not. I- God i am so heartless Taehyung. I shouldn't have cut you off! I was really angry at you and- on the other side i had to focus on Jungook-" He sob in his hands now his shoulders shaking.

Taehyung smile sadly hugging Jin.

" Its not your fault at all hyung. I understood how you felt and yes you really had to be beside Jungook. I w- I was wrong at that time. And my brother was trying to go and report my father to my uncle but me being so stupid I refused and accepted my father's proposal " Taehyung click his tongue looking up the sky.

" All I need hyung.... is to know where Jungook is" Jin sigh wiping his tears.

" Tae-"

" Hyung I beg you please " He see how teary and red Taehyung's eyes are. His begging so much.

" How about you let me think about it?" He say smiling at him. Taehyung nod also smiling at him.

" Go home now and re-"

" No. I want to be with you now. I missed you a lot" This made the older smile and giggle. He did miss Tae a lot so spending few hours with him wouldn't hurt right?

Ayo, ayo, ayo guys.