55

Author's pov

17h00

" Okay, okay then.... what do you think about the red one?" Jimin laugh so hard as Namjoon show him the theme .

Namjoon is planning to make a baby shower for Jin, so he is at Jimin's place wanting the younger to show him and help him to choose a theme.

" Red? Are you for real?" Jimin say  true to catching his breath and wipe the smal tears off his eyes.

" Ahh I don't know anymore " Namjoon say throwing the book on the floor and ruffle his hair , making it messier.

" How about the grey one?" Namjoon look up and chuckle at Jimin.

" Grey?"

" Yeah. Pink , blue, green, red , purple are too much and many people use these color for the themes . Let's make something really unique and make the theme grey. " Jimin suggests sipping his strawberry milk.

" But it's a girl Jimin " Jimin giggle rolling his eyes.

" Dont even try to make yourself a clown right infront of me. Just do a grey theme  , trust me you gonna love it- and if you want someone to designe cakes just leave it to me" Namjoon smile patting Jimin shoulder.

" God, how could you be so kind hearted?" Jimin blushed and shrug his shoulders.

" And I don't like how kind hearted you are. Like you are kind too much Jimin, no wonder people take advantage of you" Jimin stare at him and smile sadly.

" U-uhmm, so Jungook is going to be there?"

" Yup, it's a must by the way he need to be there. And also Taehyung-.... " Namjoon say and see Jimin's eyes getting sad .

" Look Jimin I can talk to Jin and tell him to not let Taehyung come" Jimin widen his eyes and shake his head .

" No, no don't. That will be so rude and it will hurt Taehyung surely. I mean, him and Jin are friends, Jin would love to see him there and Taehyung would love to buy some  clothes for the baby and be there for his friend. He need to be there hyung " he say which made Namjoon shocked a little bit but gave Jimin a small smile.

" You are right though- but I want you to be there Jimin " Jimin chuckle at Namjoon.

" Hyung, who said i am not coming? Look, I know you are stressed about me and how am I going to feel as I see- see .... Jun-Jungook and Taehyung.... I will be f-fine hyung" He said but again he is starting to get emotional.

" It- It will be hard for me to see them together, it will break me so much but I have no reason. I am going to be there to support Jin, I have to be there" He say blinking the tears away but they are too blurry and he knows that if he blink many times, they will fall.

" Its okay Jimin, I will make sure that you ne comfortable, and also- bring Hoseok. " Jimin's eyes shined and giggles wiping now the falling tears.

" I will , oh he will so happy. And him and Jin are interacting so yeah" Namjoon smile and rub Jimin shoulder.

" Be strong Jimin. Be strong for yourself. Its hard to forget about the good memories but you have to forget about him." Jimin smiled at his hyung and nod.

He can't help but nod at him and pretend like he hear what he says but this is not easy for him. They are telling him to forget about the love of his life but that won't be easy at all. Again, he feels like he has hope that him and Jungook might fix things.

_

Author's pov

13h00

The day has come. Today it is Jin's baby shower and their mansion is packed with people.

" I told you that this theme is the best" Jimin say smiling widely looking around.

" oh my God , you are the one who picked this theme?" Hoseok ask in surprise.

" Yep, and this hyung right here wanted the high colors, red, pink- come on , just imagine the theme being red or pink " Hosoek's laugh echoed the mansion and gained other people's attention.

" Yah! Don't embrass me " Namjoon say also laughing.

" But hey, I am super glad that you helped me. Lot of people here are complementing the theme " Hosoek nod at him.

" True, Jin would love it"

" Ah, isn't it 14h00 now?" Jimin ask as Namjoon glance at his Gucci watch.

" Yeah, don't worry I have send the driver to fetch him, he will be here by now- Oh shoot! Hey guys I will be back" Namjoon say walking from them and went to the group of tall men who look little bit like him.

" Oh looks like it is his family?" Hoseok say grabbing the glass of apple juice.

" Yeah, bro they look alike. All tall and bulky. Like Jungook " he utter without hearing himself until Hoseok raise his eyebrow and clear his throat.

Jimin looked at him and see Hosoek smiling at him, and that's when he recall his words and sigh .

" I am sorry-"

" Don't apologies Jimin. It's okay. Are you okay that he will be here?" Hoseok ask smiling softly at him and give him a glass of strawberry milk.

" Ah, it will be okay. I am fine that he will be here but with Taehyung, it's- its little bit hard for me now. I- I can get so emotional very fast when I see them together " Jimin say driking the whole glass.

" Don't worry. I am here by your side, I won't even let you see him. Now come on, let's get ready to see Jin's pink face" They both laugh loud holding hands.

_

Jimin's pov

Where is Jungook? I have been glancing all around the room and he is not here-

" What? What? Is it a surprise?" I hear Jin's loud voice which made me look at his direction and see him in a grey blindfold, wearing a tight grey silk dress showing his curves and juices.

" Could you keep quite and stop guessing?" Namjoon say holding his hand and made Jin stand at the entrance while everyone is trying their best to not laugh at him complaining.

" How could I? Joonie, what if you are planning to kidnap me?" I can see how red Namjoon's face is which made me cover my mouth with a hand to suppress my laugh.

After 5 fucking minute, Namjoon walk behind Jin and suddenly take his blindfold off-

" SUPRIIIIIIIISE!!!" People shouted as Jin started to tear up with his doe eyes widened.

" Wh-what- You g-guys!" He said and cupped his mouth and cried .

" This is your baby shower baby" Jin jumped on his husband's who carried him , so softly while people clap their hands , giggling and taking videos and photos of them.

" B-baby shower???? Why though- " Jin wipe his tears pecking Namjoon's cheek.

" You seriously talk to much don't you? "I smile at their interaction.

I love how they show each other the affection of love. You can see the how the two love each other and you can feel the love better them. Namjoon is a great boyfriend and who is giving a lot of love to Jin.

He is loving, humble and very understanding, these type of man are so rare to find. Anyone with a man like Namjoon is very lucky.

I really crave their relationship so badly, the attention he gives Jin- sometimes I would ask myself that how come these two love each other so much? Because they are always honest with each other.

I wish that me and Jungook could be like this. If he gives us the chance-

*