41

Author's pov

21h00

Jin sigh as he stand up going to the bedroom, and wait for his boyfriend there. He even told Jungook to take Taehyung home so that he could be alone. Why ? Because he is stressed, sad  - he is having mixed emotions today.

He knows that crying a lot is not good for the baby but he cannot help it. Jin is guilty as fuck and he knows he has pride. He has been hesitating to call Jimin but being selfish he didn't.

He doesn't know what he will say when he start talking to Jimin. He is scared to start him and deeply inside his heart he miss his friend a lot. Jimin has been there for him through hard times.

They have a very strong and unbreakable bond and he doesn't want that to end. Hell, he will never cope when his friendship with Jimin end.

But now ... he knows very well that he is a hypocrite, a fake friend and a fool. He needs to plan how to go to Jimin, talk to him. He gotta do this soon.  Cause being this guilty kills him.

He jump a little when the bedroom door open showing Namjoon wearing a white dress shirt with grey dress pants and his black shoes holding his car keys.

" Joonie. You are back" Jin say walking to him and hug him but frowned when Namjoon push him lightly at the side  , going to take few files that were near the nightstand.

" you know how much I hate it when you ignore me" Jin say closing the door.

" Well you deserve it." He gasp silently at Namjoon's response. He gulp thickly walking to him and hold his hand.

" Joonie....please baby we can't fight over things that ain't our business "

" Then why do you have to interfere the business that doesn't have nothing to do with you? Just- just tell me why huh?" Namjoon ask putting the files down to look down at his boyfriend.

" Baby I can't keep on holding grudges towards Taehyung. "

" Okay  , so that makes you to fix things between him and Jungook?? Listen , I know that we can't keep hating on Taehyung, but they broke up "

" Taehyung had a reason why they broke up joonie. He says that his father forced him to or else he will kill his mother." Namjoon widen his eyes.

" What?" He mumble staring at Jin.

" he didn't have choice. You knew how much the kids loved each other. You knew very well" Namjoon went to sit at the couch.

" But did you know that Jungook developed feedings for Jimin? Do you know that?" Jin nod sitting on the bed caressing his bump.

" Do you know what makes me more angry? Is that you were the one encouraging Jungook to be with Jimin while you knew that he didn't love Jimin back then. Their relationship was going well this 5 months Jin. But then you being very forward  , you brought back Taehyung , allowed him to come here. Why didn't you guys meet somewhere huh?"

Jin keep his mouth shut not knowing what to say , how to start even a sentence. He looks up with teary to meet Namjoon's furious eyes that shows how disappointed he is.

" And why did you and Jimin fight? You were lying to me this all along saying that you guys are good and he even knows about the pregnancy but Jimin told me that you guys fought " Namjoon say waiting for Jin to talk.

" Y-yeah we did fight. -"

" What happened?" Jin look down playing with his fingers.

" I- I sa-said hurtful wor-words towards him. Telling him that Jung-jungook doesn't love hi- " Namjoon's loud scoff made him shut his trembling mouth

" Are you being serious Jin??!! Tell me are you okay in your head??!! Fuck, out of people I never expected you to go this fucking far!" Namjoon was really furious. He can't understood how can Jin do something stupid like this.

" I... I never knew you could be this heartless " he say standing up making Jin to also stand still sobbing.

" jo-"

" You don't know how hurt Jimin is right now. He always wait for his boyfriend to come back home but Jungook get home really late? Why? Just to avoid him" Jin cry going to Namjoon and hug his torso tightly.

" Only if you could see how broken he is  , the bags under his eyes showing he is having a lack of sleep, he even got thinner and because of what? Your cousin . You don't know how you fucking messed this up Jin." Namjoon say shaking his head as he stare at Jin hugged him.

He knows how Jin feels guilty and it hurts him to see how bad he feels for what he did. He just didn't like what he did.

" You damaged their relationship and guess what? I don't think it will be fixed since now Taehyung is with Jungook now. I pray that Jimin doesn't forgive you and just leave you alone. He can't be  around fake people. Now you gotta tell your cousin to leave Jimin once and for all before Jimin falls to another depression " he click his tongue unwrapping Jin's hands around him and walk out of the room .

" Joonie! Baby, I am sorry" Jin shout and punch the pillow with force and throw it on the floor.

Oh , he reply messed up big time

What do you guys think?