Chapter 29 - "Oh Hell..."

Start from the beginning

"Okay." Jacob nodded as Kimberly walked inside of the hut behind them.

Jacob followed Adrianne walk inside of the house, and into their upper room as she shut the door behind them. Jacob looked around awkwardly as he sat down on the bed, and watched her walk up to him with her arms still folded under her chest.

"I heard you talking to the Lilyana.." Adrianne smiled as she looked at him. "That was really sweet and amazing. I'm glad that you want to be in her life."

"I keep telling you Adrianne that I can't lose y'all. Y'all are family now." Jacob said as he stood up.

"Well, I just wanted to thank you. That was great." Adrianne said silently as she walked up against Jacob, and placed her forhead up against his chest.

Jacob folded his lips in as he placed it against the top of her forehead. He hugged her around her waist as he closed her eyes, and kissed her up against her forehead. But one kiss, turned into many as he continued to kiss the top of her head. His kisses went from calm to straight sexual as she looked up at him. Both of them looked each other lustfully in the eyes as she wrapped her arms around the bottom of his waist. Both of them wanted it.

"I wanna do you right here....in this bed........" Jacob whispered.

Adrianne smiled as she grabbed Jacob's hand, and led threw him onto the bed. She climbed on top of him as she slipped off her shirt, revealing her bra. She flared and flipped her hair around to tease him as he looked up at her, watching Jacob smile at her every move. Adrianne softly crashed her lips into Jacob's as he laid on the bed, and let her take over. He felt all over her back with his wide open palms, when Adrianne inched a little away from him, and slipped off his shirt.

"Oh man I miss this so much.." Adrianne smiled as she trailed her index finger down his tan and yellow body.

"It's right here waiting for you." Jacob said in a flirty tone.

Adrianne gave him a dirty look as she slipped off his pants along with his underwear. She looked down as she lifted up and took off her underwear, and threw it to the other side of the room. She grabbed his package, and slowly sat down on it as it slowly slid inside of her. Adrianne and Jacob's smiles soon turned into looks of pleasure as they both closed their eyes, and took deep breaths.

"Oh god..." Adrianne panted.

Usually Jacob and Adrianne started off slow and worked themselves to a faster paste, but not this time. They started off at a medium pace as Jacob grabbed her waist, and kissed her neck as she sat on top of him, and clutched onto him while he sucked all over her neck. The difference between his moment with Cierra and his moment with Adrianne, is that he was truly making love with Adrianne.

"Jacob......go quicker.." Adrianne said as she continued to ride her.

"Alright baby.."

Jacob gripped tighter onto her waist while he thrusted faster and faster inside of her. Adrianne knew that she was going to scream, so she grabbed Jacob's fingers and slid them into her mouth. With her other hand, she clutched Jacob's head close to her body while she held onto his silky curls. The next moment, they were going uncontrollably fast to the point where their orgasms came unexpectedly and unintentionally.

"Fuck!" Jacob and Adrianne shouted at the same time.

The sex was so good that Jacob didn't have any time to chant "pull out. pull out." in his head. Both Adrianne and Jacob let out sighs from coming from their high as Jacob laid back onto the bed as Adrianne laid on top of him. With a few more pants, Adrianne placed her right hand on the left side of Jacob's chest as she planted her lips on top of his, and began to have a wet make out session with him. They kissed for 3 minutes straight, when Adrianne kissed all over his neck, and laid on his chest as they embraced their love making session.

"God Adrianne. You can sex your ass off." Jacob sighed.

"That's something we both have in common."

But the wake up call, wouldn't come until a month later.

On day 523, I was bathing in the waterfall alone when I seen Adrianne walk over to me. We didn't really talk, so the moment was akward from the start. What was also weird, is that she trailed and walked off into the water without taking off her clothes, almost as if she didn't want to be naked in front of me. She had on a long black gown, and it was cleaner than any of her other clothes that i'd ever seen.

"I'm so dumb......I never learn from anything!" Adrianne said in a saddened as she looked at me.

"Woah. What's the matter, Adrianne?" I asked.

"I'm pregnant with my 3rd child......" Adrianne wept as she cupped her face, and cried her eyes out. "I can't believe that i'm pregnant. Again!"