Chapter 29 - "Oh Hell..."

Start from the beginning

"Cierra it isn't even that serious! Calm down!" I said in a loud tone.

However, Cierra wasn't hearing it. She continued to storm off as I shook my head, and continued to draw in the sand. I didn't mean to have the bitchy attitude, but I really cared for her. She was my best friend, and I hated to see her hurt.

Over the next 2 months, the temperature began to grow a little bit more colder, indicating that we were shifting back to the winter. Still, it was warm enough to go outside with a little bit more clothes on. And over these next to months, things continued to stay consistent. Rayan dropped off leaves every month to Jaelyn's grave, indicating that he hadn't forgot her. Me and Cierra talked at times, but not as much as we did when we got on the island. But since we were close, I knew that we'd be back talking again in no time. Nina and Kimberly began to build a friendship, Khamil hung out with Janyra and Simba from time to time, and Cici and Jazz continued to think of ways on how to get down to the cliff. The boys kept their positive attitudes because they'd been here for so long, but that's something we had to adjust to.

Lilyana had turned 3, and Adrianne didn't even know because we didn't have anything to keep track of the dates. Still, her and Adrianne hadn't forgave Jacob for his cheating ways. Everyday since the incident, he only could spend an hour with his daughters, which was killing Jacob. Everytime he tried to talk to Lilyana, she would shut him down instantly by going to the corner, and staying silent until he left. Cierra continued to make advances onto Jacob, but he continued to shut her down. All he was worried about, was finding a way to get Adrianne to forgive him.

One day, he stopped to visit Lilyana and Gia while Adrianne walked out to hunt for food. Gia was now 8 months old.

"Lily.." Jacob sighed as he walked behind him.

"No! You mean!" Lilyana said as she folded her arms, and sat in the corner, not facing him.

"Can I talk to you for a few seconds? Just so I won't feel sad anymore?" Jacob asked in a comforting tone.

Lilyana continued to face the wall as she slowly turned around and looked at Jacob. She stood up and walked a little slower over to Jacob as Jacob held his arms out, picked her up, and placed her on his lap.

"Lily, I just wanted to apologize for my behavior that day." Jacob said in a serious tone. "I love you and the last thing I want you to be is upset with me. I make mistakes and I made a mistake that day, which I should've fixed. I will never hurt you, Gia, or mommy like that again. Okay?"

"Pinky pwomise?" Lilyana smiled as she held up her pinky. Jacob smiled as he lifted his pinky, and locked it with hers.

"Promise." Jacob nodded. Lilyana smiled as she looked down at the ground, then looked back up at Jacob.

"Jacob.."

"Yeah?"

"Would you like to be my daddy again?" Lilyana asked.

"Of course!" Jacob smiled as her comment warmed his heart. "Can I be your dad forever instead?"

"Yeah. Dat sounds better!" Lilyana smiled as she lifted up, and gave Jacob a kiss on the cheek. "I lubb you!"

"I love you more." Jacob smiled as he gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Suddenly, Adrianne slowly walked inside of the hut with her arms folded as she placed a faded smile on her face. Jacob looked at her, and stood up to prepare and leave like he always did when his hour was up.

"Wait, Jacob..." Adrianne said as she trailed behind him. "I'm gonna have Kimberly watch the girls. I want to come with you and talk for a second.."