Chapter 38

THE BIG REVEAL IS AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!!! SOME OF Y'ALL WERE RIGHT AND I STRAIGHT UP LIED TO YOU LMFAOO I'M SORRYYYY

Warnings: Violence; Old rivalry between Knockout, Starscream and (Y/n) coming back a little; Dreadwing :(

I should make Soundwave be around more with (Y/n). I miss their friendship

The final two Vulnerable updates will BOTH be updated on Christmas Eve. Stay tuned.

Thank you, stay safe, and enjoy the chapter :)

~*~*~*

      (Y/n) stood to the side, arms crossed and leaning against a wall as Megatron approached Starscream. Dreadwing stood beside her. Megatron began to speak.

      "Few things of value come without a price. So tell me, Starscream, what is it that you wish in return?"

      "Only to be a Decepticon once again." Starscream bowed, making (Y/n) scoff in the background.

      "(Y/n) is my Commander now, with Dreadwing as my Sergeant." Megatron motioned to them, both of them glaring down at the traitor.

      "And I accept much has changed during my absence. I only wish to serve you, my one true Master." Starscream gestured to Megatron. "In any way you deem fit."

      "I am deeply impressed by your accomplishment, Starscream. And know that I will put your offerings to good use, whatever the outcome." Megatron nodded.

      Starscream looked up, confused. "Er...outcome? Of what?"

      Megatron turned to Dreadwing. "See to it that Knockout is extracted from the wall!"

~*~*~*

      Dreadwing and (Y/n) once again stood off to the side as Knockout, now freed, hooked both Megatron and Starscream up to the Cortical Psychic Patch. Some light hit (Y/n)'s eye and she turned to look at the cause. It was a window, of course, and the time zone they were in was currently in sunset.

      Dreadwing noticed her staring. "Earth makes the most beautiful things."

      "Indeed it does. Did Cybertron have anything like this?"

      "Of course we had sunsets, every solar system has a star. But, organic life makes sunsets all the more beautiful." Dreadwing rumbled. "Besides, now that we have the keys, I'm sure you'll be able to see for yourself."

      That's when it hit (Y/n). "I'm not sure I can go with you."

      "Why not?"

      "I need oxygen to breathe, and I have no clue if Cybertron has oxygen." (Y/n) watched Starscream and Megatron fall back into the deepest parts of Starscream's processor.

      "Does Lord Megatron know about your transgression?" Dreadwing looked down at her.

      "He knows I can't breathe in space, but I told him that such a long time ago, he's either forgotten or not thinking about it." (Y/n) glanced over to Megatron's frame on the medbay.

      "If you cannot come with us, I shall bring back pictures for you, Commander." Dreadwing gave (Y/n) a little smile.

      (Y/n) smiled up at Dreadwing. "Thank you, Dread."

      "Both of you, get over here! The show's starting!" Knockout called.

      The Commander and the Sergeant shared a glance before moving to stand behind the medic. The screen was enlarged to combat the two sets of optics and one pair of eyes staring at it.