Chapter 18

Hey! So this chapter is a bit of a refresher, it does set a buildup into getting closer to finding you, though. This chapter I see as both a refresher and setting the stage. Cause, next chapter, y'all know what's about to happen. At least, for those who know what episode in the series we're on. (Think: Bumblebee)

Anyway! I missed you guys! I think I'll make this week be Megatron's week. Y'all deserve it tbh with how long I haven't updated this book (which I'm very sorry for). So, I gave you multiple perspectives this chapter.

It also expands on your past, and the day you almost died with Rayne.

Warnings: Violence, foot soldier getting handsy for science, probably OOC Megatron

Thank you, stay safe, and enjoy the chapter :)

~*~*~*

      The door scraped open, leaving a squeaking noise in its wake. (Y/n) didn't want to look over. She was terrified that this would be the surgeon, Silas, or Drew. Tensing as she heard footsteps draw nearer, she realized it was someone she hadn't met. Glancing up, she saw it was a foot soldier for Silas.

      She glared at the man, but made no move to try to attack or flinch away. With how she was bound, nothing would be of use. The foot soldier prodded and poked at her face with a pencil, warranting a "Hey!" from her. Then he repeated the process with a ruler, then again with a metal rod.

      The man wrote some things down on a paper before roaming his hands over her body. That made (Y/n) squirm. "Hey! Get off!"

      The foot soldier said nothing, and continued to jot things down as his hands roamed farther down her body. They passed her ribs, but then stopped. He ran his hands over her ribs once more, then again. Jotting some more things down, he once again put his hands on her.

      (Y/n) couldn't move. Instead, she opted to spit in the foot soldiers' face. The man wiped it off, took a baton out of his back pocket, pressed a button and jammed it into her side. She shrieked in pain, jolts of electricity bouncing off the baton and flowing through her body. The voltage was high enough to make her dizzy afterward.

      She didn't know when the foot soldier left, but she vaguely remembered him jotting more things down before finally leaving her alone. (Y/n)'s brain felt all fuzzy and weird. But, one thing crossed her mind - Why did he keep going back over my ribs?

~*~*~*

      "Raf, any word on D.C.I.C.?" Optimus asked.

      "No. It's so hard to find them, it's like they don't even exist!" Raf sighed.

      "Maybe they changed their name?" Miko suggested, hanging off the back of the couch.

      "No, and why are you out of your hiding spot?" Raf scoffed.

      "Um, I got bored, duh!" Miko said in a matter of fact tone.

      Jack smacked his hand against his forehead in his hiding spot. June looked on in concern. All of this coming out about the girl she used to look after...used to see as a daughter. "Do you really think (Y/n) turned into this horrible being...?"

      "What? Mom, no. (Y/n)'s just being brainwashed by the Decepticons." Jack answered.

      "Are you sure? I mean, I never really knew how she got those injuries back in the hospital, I...what about her parents? Why did she never talk about them?" June rubbed her arms as she hugged herself.