Chapter 26

GAHHH I'M SO SORRY IT'S SO LONG AGAINNNNNNN

Bright side tho, you get a small taste of a lime at the end...and I mean a VERY small taste...

Warnings: violence; marital fighting (lol); drug abuse; drug use; implied sex

cannot believe this was a children's cartoon...anyway, thank you, stay safe, and enjoy the chapter :)

~*~*~*

      Megatron and (Y/n) stood in the control room that same day, (Y/n) still trembling from the scare. Sparks fell from the ceiling, Vehicons were running, and the alarms were blaring signifying that something was obviously wrong. Dreadwing worked hard at another station.

      "Dreadwing, damage report." Megatron asked.

      "We have suffered critical damage to all major systems, Lord Megatron." Dreadwing reported. "It will be some time before we can get the ship airborne."

      Without missing a beat, Megatron then turned to the silent mech. "Soundwave."

      Soundwave brought up the footage, showing the Autobot Bulkhead jumping from a ledge in the power room and hitting it with his wrecking ball, causing all of the damage. (Y/n) narrowed her eyes.

      "So it was an Autobot who crippled my vessel." Megatron growled. "They will move quickly to exploit any perceived weakness."

      Knockout piped up from a different station, having been summoned in the control room for medic work and helping figure out what the hell happened. "Surely they're not dumb enough to launch a direct assault, my liege?"

      "Optimus has grown more ruthless since our last encounter." (Y/n) remarked, still trembling.

      Everyone dwelled on it, having either been there or heard about it, and went back to work.

~*~*~*

      "Lord Megatron, as your physician, I strongly advise against this!" Knockout protested in the power room.

      Dark energon cubes were stacked next to the group. (Y/n) stood with her arms crossed, Soundwave stayed silent, Knockout remained resilient and Megatron stayed angry.

      "And as your sparkmate I, too, advise against this. You have no idea the kind of effect it will have on the ship! Where did you even get more?" (Y/n) sided with Knockout. "Dark energon's regenerative properties are impressive, yes, but the side effects? Are you willing to do that to the Nemesis?"

      Of course, Megatron had already taken some in preparation. Ignoring his medic and sparkmate, he spoke. "Dark energon courses through my cords. Infusing the warship will enable me to manipulate the craft as if we are one! And together, we shall crush Optimus Prime."

      (Y/n) gaped at Megatron. Obviously he wasn't him while on dark energon, but hadn't he learned about the dangers last time? Obviously uncomfortable, she didn't help him get a dark energon cube to the power source. She leaned over to Knockout.

      "If this backfires, I'm putting him in Cybertronian rehab."

      Knockout hummed in response, clearly not liking this either. Megatron placed it in the claw, and pushed a lever. The cube went inside the power source, and it began to burn the dark energon. The whole room turned a deep purple, and (Y/n) was willing to bet that everything else inside the ship changed color too.

      Megatron began trembling. "Yes, I can feel it!"

      (Y/n) shook her head and pinched the bridge of her nose. Megatron was embarrassing himself. All of them got comms however, saying that the ship would be miraculously ready to fly again in just three Earth minutes. Megatron seemed proud of himself, and looked to (Y/n). However, when she didn't smile back, Megatron's own fell and he knew he'd be in for it once the dark energon wore off.