Chapter 24

WHY IS THIS SO LONGGGGG 3,000+ WORDS IM SO SORRY I JUST KEPT WRITING

Today is a sad day. This is a sad chapter :(

Also I did my math wrong. I am going to have two chapters out on Saturday as well, and then two on Christmas Eve so that the end date IS Christmas Eve.

Warnings: Major character death; reader covered in energon; violence; reader being kidnapped AGAIN

Thank you, stay safe, and enjoy the chapter :)

~*~*~*

      A week later, Megatron had called a meeting with his higher ups to discuss further steps in the war. The meeting was going well, until Airachnid spoke.

      "If it pleases you, Lord Megatron, once Soundwave discovers a means of decoding the remainder of the Iacon database - as we know he will - I would suggest the deployment of an underutilized asset." Airachnid tried persuading him.

      "And what asset would that be, Airachnid?" Megatron growled.

      "I believe that my superior tracking skills would expedite your request to uncover the remaining relics." Airachnid bowed.

      Megatron glared at her for a moment, and for once (Y/n) didn't feel the slightest bit worried. "Noted."

      Airachnid stood and began leaving the room. "You are a gracious audience, my Lord."

      Before she left, she acknowledged Soundwave, making the silent mech turn around. (Y/n) sighed out of her nose and shook her head, arms crossed. "I hate her. Pompous bitch..."

      "Now now, no need to mumble." Megatron chuckled. "Everyone in the room shares the same thought process as you."

      (Y/n) shook her head again. "She's just full of herself. I fear that she might have plans to become the next Starscream."

      Megatron stiffened. He nodded, then looked at Soundwave. "Remind me of her trustworthiness?"

      Soundwave brought up a voice memo of Airachnid. "I believe we must consider the possibility of a future...without Megatron."

      (Y/n) gestured to Soundwave. "Just as I said. What do we do?"

      Megatron thought for a moment. "Termination mission. I know how much you wish to see her be obliterated, so I will permit you to go on this mission. I will send Breakdown and Dreadwing with you as well."

      "Why them?"

      "Because Airachnid is clever, but can only outsmart one fly. It's the reason why her quarrel with the Autobot two-wheeler can never end." Megatron turned to Soundwave. "Get a hold of Dreadwing for me, will you?"

      Turning to the screen, Dreadwing popped up. "I am at your beck and call, Lord Megatron."

      That made (Y/n) cringe. But, it was better than a third Starscream.

      "I am entrusting you with a task I would normally reserve for myself. That is, if you wish to prove yourself worthy of becoming my sergeant." Megatron said.

      "That post belongs to Airachnid." Dreadwing said, confused.

      "She will be missed. And I suggest you bring backup, she can be a handful. Especially when cornered." Megatron closed.

~*~*~*

      (Y/n) found herself deep within the woods on Earth, Airachnid in front of her, Dreadwing next to her, and Breakdown behind her. Nobody said anything, and (Y/n) pretended to look for something in their surroundings.