Chapter 37

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE BIG REVEALLLL!!!!!

Warnings: violence; Smokescreen's cringe teen-like crush; Megatron and (Y/n) fight a little bit; Knockout gets stuck in a wall lol

Vulnerable updates every Friday and Sunday.

Thank you, stay safe, and enjoy the chapter :)

~*~*~*

      (Y/n) calmed down after a while, and helped Knockout bring Smokescreen in. Apparently the final key was inside of Smokescreen, and Soundwave had captured him. (Y/n) was leaning against a table a little ways behind them, Knockout standing over the young mech.

      Smokescreen began to stir, causing (Y/n) to look over. Knockout grinned. "Wakey wakey."

      It took Smokescreen a second, but then he freaked out and tried to get out of his restraints. He then glared up at Knockout, not noticing (Y/n) in the background. Knockout chuckled.

      "If you're looking for your phase shifter," Knockout flashed the gadget around his wrist plating. "Finders keepers."

      "Enough prattling, Knockout!" Megatron walked in, scaring both (Y/n) and the medic.

      "I didn't hear you come in." (Y/n) put a hand over her heart.

      "Sorry." Megatron mumbled slowly, so that Smokescreen couldn't hear, but then glared at him. "Give me the Iacon relic, now."

      Smokescreen glanced at (Y/n) when she made her presence known, before glaring up at Megatron. "Yeah I can't really help you. That's the only one I was packing."

      "Soundwave." Megatron called behind him.

      "Everyone's just coming in here, huh?" (Y/n) mumbled.

      Smokescreen chuckled at that. Megatron whipped his helm to him and glared. "Something funny?"

      Smokescreen glanced at (Y/n) again before shaking his helm. "Uh, n-no."

      Soundwave walked up to them, and the coordinates had begun to form a picture. Smokescreen spoke again.

      "You got the wrong mech, chief. Optimus Prime's the one who can decode the Iacon database."

      "Ah, you misunderstand." Megatron turned back to Smokescreen. "The final entry has been decoded, by us!"

      "According to Soundwave, we do have the right mech. It's you, Smokescreen." (Y/n) looked at him, arms crossed over her chest and still leaning against the table.

      "How are you feeling, by the way?" Smokescreen asked before he could stop himself.

      Everyone stopped, except Knockout who pinched the space between his optics. (Y/n) knew what he meant, and her face flushed in embarrassment. "I'm fine."

      "Are you sure? You seemed really sick, and- and that can't be healthy."

      (Y/n) snorted and started to laugh. Megatron felt rage bubble in his chassis and looked back at Smokescreen. "Silence! You will not talk to my sparkmate, ever!"

      (Y/n) forced herself to calm down, putting a hand over her smile. Smokescreen kept his optics trained on her face, which made Megatron more angry. Knockout broke the awkward silence.

      "The question is, what is it that you are still packing?" Knockout grinned.

      Smokescreen looked over at (Y/n) in fear. She just gave him a confused look, knowing she wasn't going to save him. Knockout scanned Smokescreen, then his grin widened. "Hidden treasure, of course!"