Chapter 2

Hell yEAHH chapter 2!! I kind of introduced the "other power" Drew has, lets see if you can catch it...

This was a little bit of a bitch to write; I got my first dose of the COVID vaccine yesterday and my arm hurts like hell and I'm stupid tired. Being stuck didn't hurt for those wondering, but your arm is sore the next day. I got Pfizer however, but my mother got Moderna, and her side effects are worse. I'm just glad my mom got the vaccine - if you all remember, a few months back my mother got the virus and miraculously survived.

Please get the vaccine if you can!!!

Warnings: None

To the E- I mean, Vulnerable, updates every Friday and Sunday.

Thank you so much lovelies, stay safe, and enjoy the chapter :)

~*~*~*

      (Y/n) stared down at Drew. Her mouth agape, she didn't know what to say. What was he doing here? What was he doing in a mine?

      "Well you sure grew." Drew joked.

      "Oh, right, that." (Y/n) fished out the syringe she'd used that morning. Instead of having Knockout do her shot every morning, she gets two-week doses and goes back when she uses her last dose.

      Stabbing herself with the syringe, she took out a small amount, and felt her body begin to shift as she grew smaller. Groaning to herself, her mind swirled with dizziness and she almost toppled over. Drew continued to look on in utter confusion...or was it awe? He wasn't sure.

      "You alright?"

      "Yeah just...give me a minute. It's always a little hard when the serum is out..." (Y/n) made her way over to him slowly.

      "Serum? Guess you're not so normal after all, (nickname)." Drew grinned, happy that his friend was like him in a sense.

      (Y/n) paused. That's right, Drew used to call her that and he'd left before her parents began to make their hatred known. Blinking a little, (Y/n) cleared her throat. "Yeah. Guess I'm not."

      "Mind untying me? Your friends back there were a little too rough, I might have scratched up my wrists." Drew asked.

      "Well, I'll have to see if the head of this ship will allow you to be untied. Since you've seen them and me, we can't just let you go that easily. Ship rules." (Y/n) crossed her arms.

      "Well then go get the head of the ship. I don't care if I stay, I have nowhere else to go anyways. My parents didn't like me." Drew growled at the end.

      (Y/n) cocked a brow. His parents were always really kind and sweet. "What? How?"

      "They got into alcohol and poker, gambling everything away. They began to hate each other and got divorced. They both wanted to move back in with their parents until they could each get themselves their own apartments, but since their families didn't like each other, by default they decided to leave me behind with no home." Drew explained, face contorting into anger.

      (Y/n) let her frown deepen, eyes swirling in sadness. "I'll go get the head of the ship."

      Turning on her heel, (Y/n) made herself big again (with some struggle) and left the room, going to get Megatron. However, she didn't notice how Drew's eyes were turned a deep shade of purple once more.

~*~*~*

      "What do you mean he wants to stay?" Megatron looked up at (Y/n) from the berth.