Chapter 1

Okay, I KNOW I said this wouldn't be out till tomorrow, but I got too excited for you all to finally meet Drew!! I hope you guys like his character so far. He's what I call a 'Dreamwalker.' Can you guys tell I'm a nerd yet or no?

Anyways, Dreamwalkers are what their name suggests - they can essentially go into your dreams, but only if they're awake and you're asleep. They're not demons, they're not some weird form of angel, they're humans with a special ability. That's it. They can  cause you harm, or change something in your dream without your permission; basically "like a weird version of Freddy Krueger" (y'all will find out who says that quote in the next chapter or so). Or, just the ultimate lucid dreamer. Yet, they have some other power but...well, I don't wanna spoil everything now ;)

Warnings: Mentions of possible bullying (Drew), relationship doubting, mentions of possible character death, and like one cussword >:)

Vulnerable updates every Friday and Sunday

***New readers!!! If you haven't read my book 'To the Edge', I suggest you read that before you read this! It will give you context, also it's season one. So I mean, you kinda have to.

Thank you so much lovelies, stay safe, and enjoy the first chapter!! :D

~*~*~*

      It had taken months, but Drew had finally been able to track (Y/n) down. Able to find her energy through her dreams, Drew found that she'd stuck around mines and caves. What she was doing there, he didn't know, nor did he really care. Everyone back home didn't like him, so he went back to his roots.

      Drew had been homeschooled for a reason - he was a freak by society. Able to walk in other peoples' dreams and even cause physical harm. It was freaky, and the only friend Drew had found was in (Y/n) back in the day. Trying to pinpoint a location (Y/n) would travel to next, Drew closed his eyes and focused, hoping that she was coming closer and not going away this time.

      How she moved across the country in her sleep was beyond him. Was she with people? He hoped not, they also probably wouldn't like him anyway. When he finally found her energy again, he was ecstatic to learn that she was headed right for him. Drew opened his eyes again, the dark brown now a deep purple, yet the latter color was fading quickly.

      For a little while Drew waited. And waited. And waited. Right before his patience went out, he felt her overwhelming presence right above him. So she was flying while asleep? He ought to lecture her for that. However, Drew didn't expect giant robots to drop from the sky. Drew got a little spooked and tried to dart behind a rock formation, but the giant robot noticed him despite his efforts.

~*~*~*

      "Commander (Y/n)!"

      (Y/n) groaned at the sound of a Vehicon yelling in her ear. She'd just been able to fall asleep with Megatron for about an hour prior. Taking her comm off of her side table, she placed it in her ear and pressed two fingers to the comm, answering.

      "What is it?"

      "We found a human in the new mine we discovered. What shall we do with it?"

      "Well they've obviously seen you, so bring them aboard the ship. I'll take care of them until further notice." (Y/n) then ended the comm, dragged her hands down her face and went to stand.

      "Going so soon? It's not even morning." Megatron rasped sleepily behind her.

      "I have to, the Vehicons were spotted by a human."