Chapter 32

HI SORRY I WAS BUSY ALL DAY AND JUST FINALLY GOT TIME TO EDIT THIS AND POST IT

Also for anyone who celebrates it, Happy Hanukkah!! I celebrate both Hanukkah and Christmas, so this next week and late December should be fun. Also, idk if I already mentioned this last chapter, but I passed my license test Friday and am licensed! It's pretty cool >:)

Warnings: Uhh minor violence

Thank you, stay safe, and enjoy the chapter :)

~*~*~*

      The next morning, (Y/n) awoke to her comm. She guessed not every Vehicon got the memo. Sitting up, she pressed a finger to her comm and answered. "Yes?"

      "Commander, the Autobots have ambushed us!"

      (Y/n) paused, then turned to look at Megatron, who was still sleeping behind her. Turning her gaze back to the wall, she was about to say no when Knockout's voice rang through her head again.

      "Then I suggest getting out of this berth, putting on a brave face, and getting back out there. Eventually, I mean. This war won't move faster without it's Commander, (Y/n)."

      Pressing a finger to her comm again, she spoke. "I'll be there shortly. Share the coordinates with Soundwave."

~*~*~*

      After a slight debate from Soundwave, (Y/n) burst through the groundbridge. The Vehicon had been right - almost every Autobot was here, save for Rayne. Taking her blaster out, she immediately took cover and shot from behind a giant boulder.

      Watching the Autobots back up, she turned to the Insecticons. "Insecticons, move in! Vehicons, trail behind them!"

      The Insecticons let out roars and barreled forward, and the Vehicons marched after them, (Y/n) getting up and taking the lead of the Vehicons. One of the Insecticons managed to pin Ratchet against a boulder, before Arcee interfered and shot it away. Bumblebee ran up behind her and they both began shooting at the Insections.

      Suddenly, shots came from behind the Autobots, and everybody turned to see who it was. Looking quickly, (Y/n) saw a white mech with blue and red specks running in the forestry behind them. Lowering her weapon slightly, she narrowed her eyes to try and get a better look.

      The mech didn't have a good aim, missing almost everybody he tried to shoot. The mech jumped over and landed on two Vehicons, His chassis looked too disproportionate to the rest of his frame, which (Y/n) found somewhat funny. An Insecticon landed next to her. "Shall I take him out, Commander (Y/n)?"

      (Y/n) nodded. "You shall."

      The Insecticon transformed into his beetle form and took off, racing over what looked to be an energon stream, slamming into the new mech. He grunted and threw the Insecticon off, trying to shoot at various Vehicons and Insecticons, but managing to hit the stream of energon between the lines.

      Following the fire, (Y/n) gasped and saw a mountain of energon at the end. "Decepticons, take cover!"

      She turned and ran for it, covering her head behind a boulder, hearing the troops do so around her right before the explosion. Her ears ran and her eyelids felt heavy as she opened them. Turning to glance over the edge of the boulder, drawing her sword in the process, (Y/n) saw the Autobots emerging from their spots as well.

      Standing and taking a few steps forward, putting her blade lightly over her shoulders, (Y/n)'s eyes landed on the new Autobot, whose optics seemed to be fixated on her with an intensity she couldn't describe.

      "Lucky shot, newbie." (Y/n) shouted over the fire, the blue illuminating her face.

      The mech sputtered before rushing his speech. "Uhm, thank you!"

      (Y/n) snickered and placed her free hand on her hip. "Your designation?"

      "Uhm...Smokescreen!"

      (Y/n) chuckled. "Well, Smokescreen, you've done quite the damage. I look forward to our next encounter."

      (Y/n) sent a dark smirk his way, eyes narrowed in warning before turning around and walking away, calling Soundwave for a groundbridge. Smokescreen was left behind, optics wide, while the rest of the Autobots glanced at each other in confusion.

      "Who's...that?" Smokescreen leaned towards Bee, optics still trained on (Y/n).

      Bumblebee whirred in a sigh. "That would be the Decepticon Commander, (Y/n)."

      "She doesn't look like a Cybertronian."

      Bee's door wings drooped. Optimus stepped forward. "We'll have to explain the information we know of her at base."

      (Y/n) heard some protesting before going through the groundbridge. Sheathing her sword, she sighed at thinking about explaining the new Autobot recruit to the others, while trying to think about the energon stream.

      "How the hell did that even happen...?"