Chapter 4

Lol

This chapter KINDA advances the story?? And it also kinda reveals Drew's "second" power in a way...lets see if people can figure it out ;)

Warnings: Rayne's mom is passing out

Vulnerable updates every Friday and Sunday.

Thank you so much lovelies, stay safe, and enjoy the chapter :)

~*~*~*

      Rayne's mom walked through the groundbridge, the speed and swirl of different colors making her nauseous, however it seemed that Rayne was unaffected by it. Emerging through the other side of the groundbridge, her mother's eyes widened so much she was sure that they would pop out of her head.

      Ratchet turned to the groundbridge, optics immediately settled on Rayne's mom. His immediate thought was Rayne, just older and without glasses and different eye color. She looked like she was going to pass out, face growing pale. Her mother grabbed Rayne's arm, leaning slightly on her.

      "Is that...the alien you spoke of?"

      "Yeah, one of them." Rayne walked forward.

      "One of...?" Rayne's mother wobbled after her daughter. "there's more...?"

      "Yeah, speaking of which," Rayne directed her attention to the medic. "Where are the others?"

      "Out patrolling. They'd be quite surprised to find you here. I'm assuming this is your mother?"

      Rayne nodded. "Mom, this is Ratchet, the Autobot medic."

      Rayne's mother waved back weakly. "Hello...my name is Storm."

      "Storm and Rayne, huh?" Ratchet chuckled. "You techno-organics are predictable."

      "He's a Cybertronian, mom." Rayne glossed over the 'techno-organics' bit.

      Storm nodded carefully. "Um...he does know we're called human, right?"

      Ratchet and Rayne stopped. "Did you not tell your mother?"

      "Well I...I thought that information was need-to-know!" Rayne looked up at Ratchet.

      "Not when she probably is one too!"

      "I'm sorry, I'm feeling a little woozy...what is going on?"

      Ratchet stopped, looking down at Rayne, before looking back at Storm. "Your daughter seems to be a hybrid."

      "Wait...of what?"

      "Cybertronian and human." Ratchet sighed.

      Storm froze, wobbling on her feet more. She became overwhelmed, senses flooding with the nonsense Ratchet had given her. Tipping off of her feet, she fell on her back and felt everything go black and numb.

      "Mom!"

      "Miss Storm!"

~*~*~*

      "So, you're this techno-organic?" Drew's voice rang in the almost empty storage room that used to be (Y/n)'s room.

      "Yep. Pretty weird at first but, you get used to it." (Y/n) crossed her arms.

      "And you and Megatron - you guys a thing?"