Chapter 21

WHOOOOOO HERE WE GOOOOO

This is kinda rushed cause I wanted to get this out today but I'm busy af today

Warnings: VIOLENCE, lotta violence

Thank you, stay safe, and enjoy the chapter :)

~*~*~*

      The foot soldiers began rapid fire shooting at the bots. The Vehicons began to fire back, and explosions began happening everywhere. Bumblebee jumped and took out Starscream, both of them rolling away from (Y/n)'s view. Megatron then let out a loud growl, unsheathing his sword.

      "Drew! You took my bondmate from me, and now you will pay!" Megatron ran forward, raising his arm.

      Drew screamed and ran, rolling out of the way. (Y/n) felt the weight in her brain lift, and she yelled out, rolling out of the way. "Megatron!"

      "(Y/n)! Oh, I've missed you." Megatron looked down at her with a solemn expression.

      "I've missed you too...but, we don't have much time. Drew, he can control with his mind, any second he might take back over!" (Y/n) yelled over the commotion.

      Megatron nodded. "We will get you out of here."

      "There's more. That Cybertronian prototype; Silas is planning on making more Cybertronians!" (Y/n) pointed to the unfinished bot.

      "Yes, I know!" Megatron turned and shot at a gaggle of M.E.C.H. soldiers.

      "You know?!" (Y/n) grabbed a blaster from the ground and began firing off at the soldiers. "Well how about this - he was planning on using me to make more techno-organics, probably with that prototype!"

      That made Megatron even more angry. Turning, he looked around for Silas, and once he found him, he shot him. Silas rolled back, but Megatron kept shooting. "You will use my bondmate for no such thing!"

      (Y/n) smiled fondly. Megatron loved her. What was she thinking, last time with Airachnid? Of course he'd never do anything. (Y/n) loved him, and that was evident in the way she looked at him. Drew however, watched from the railing in a jealous rage. Letting out a yell of his own, he lunged at (Y/n) and pinned her to the ground.

      "You think you can just get rid of me? After everything we've been through?!" Drew yelled in her face.

      Bracing herself, (Y/n) smashed her forehead against Drew's, then flipped them over. "After everything you put me through, yes!"

      (Y/n) punched Drew several times over, right in the face. "This is for, all those times, you left me bound! Your father planned on killing me!"

      She didn't stop until Drew had passed out. His bloodied, bruised and swollen face was enough for (Y/n) to look up at the scene around her. The Vehicons were destroying the place around them, and shooting at the foot soldiers. Dead foot soldiers lie on the ground, or cowered away, but the ones left standing weren't faltering. (Y/n) watched as Bumblebee ran up and ripped the T-cog out of the prototype, and then as Starscream shot him off of it.

      Megatron let out a loud yell, and Silas ran out into the open. "Our location and prototype have been compromised! Meet me at our rendezvous point, with my T-cog and techno-organic!"

      (Y/n) got up and ducked behind a fallen barrel. She heard someone run to Drew before running away. Looking up, she saw Silas and Drew were nowhere to be seen, but some foot soldiers remained.

      "I am not one of your foot soldiers! I am a consultant!" Starscream yelled at Silas, then turned to Bumblebee.

      (Y/n) saw Megatron run out after Silas, and the Vehicons move after the foot soldiers. "Megatron!"

      The warlord stopped and turned, then grabbed (Y/n). Turning to the prototype, completely ignoring Starscream and Bumblebee, he shot at it many times. The prototype was reduced to shambles under Megatron's cannon, something he felt satisfied by.

      Seeing the leftover helicopters, he shot at those too, watching them explode with great satisfaction. "Let this be a warning to those around! This is what happens when you kidnap the Decepticon Commander, and Queen!"

      The Vehicons cheered in delight, destroying most of M.E.C.H. 's stolen military-grade equipment, Megatron joining in. It was a shame that he didn't get to kill Silas, but destroying his hard work was enough. "Soundwave, prepare to groundbridge! We have her!"

~*~*~*

      (Y/n), now at a comfortable size with her kioten, gently took her weapons and comm from Soundwave's servos. The last thing to be put in was her comm, and she smiled warmly at the silent mech. "Thank you, Soundwave."

      Soundwave, Megatron and (Y/n) turned to the Vehicons, and it seemed everything was alright and calm. Megatron placed a servo on (Y/n)'s shoulder, and brought her close. "Troops, Soundwave, today is a remarkable day. We have retrieved our beloved Commander. In her time away, I have learned that she was mind controlled by the boy whom she thought was her friend. It is M.E.C.H. who did this to her, and who disfigured Breakdown. They were planning on making a Cybertronian army, and a techno-organic one using her. Be careful around any and all humans you see from now on."

      The Vehicons all nodded, then turned to (Y/n). She stepped forward to talk. "It's been a hard time away from all of you, especially Megatron, but thanks to all of your efforts, I am safe and back on the Nemesis, as your Commander. I am proud to be back amongst you, and I am proud of the work I saw out there today."

      The Vehicons applauded her, just happy that she was back. (Y/n) couldn't help but think something was missing, though. Leaning back, she spoke quietly to Soundwave and Megatron. "Where are Knockout and Breakdown?"

      Soundwave pulled up their coordinates, then four bogeys around them. Looking over at Megatron, (Y/n) grinned. "Ready for another mission?"

~*~*~*

      Megatron and (Y/n) walked through, stern faces set, as Megatron shot at Bulkhead's backstruts. Rayne, Arcee and Optimus gaped in surprise, the Cybertronians aiming their blasters at Megatron.

      "(Y/n), you're back!" Rayne exclaimed.

      "Oh, so you heard?" (Y/n) glanced up at Megatron with a smirk. "Wonder how."

      "Wait, but if (Y/n)'s back, that means..." Arcee mumbled.

      "Bumblebee's T-cog." Optimus narrowed his optics at Megatron.

      "Do not worry, your scout's T-cog should be fine. I would worry about the forge, however." Megatron grinned.

      Both Knockout and Breakdown got up from where they were on the ground, and ran behind (Y/n) and Megatron. The three Autobots attempted to step forward, but Megatron grabbed the hammer and lifted his blaster. "Nuh-uh-uh! A relic of the Primes, on Earth? The Decepticon cause is once again, indebted to the contribution of Orion Pax."

      As he spoke, he walked backwards into the groundbridge, (Y/n) following him, Knockout and Breakdown trailing behind.

      As they got back on the Nemesis, (Y/n) sighed out. "What a day...I sure hope this is real, and I'm not dreaming." She turned to Megatron. "You're real, right?"

      "As real as I can be, sweetspark." Megatron put a servo on her waist. "Why don't you wait for me in our shared quarters? You must be tired. I will return later with things you need."

      (Y/n) smiled warmly up at him. "Will do, Megatron."

      And with that, she turned and walked away, thankful it was her own brain doing so. She had a lot to process before Megatron got back to their shared quarters.