Chapter 6

So it kinda came to my attention that I never really explained the events between Drew being "abandoned" (yes there's a reason why I've put quotations ;) ) and to being found in the cave. So, this chapter explains it.

Also quick note: The reason why Orion isn't in the meeting is because he's technically not a higher up. Just someone in the tech department. Plus, there are too many opportunities for Orion to catch wind of being an ex-Prime.

Warnings: None

Vulnerable updates every Friday and Sunday.

Thank you so much lovelies, stay safe, and enjoy the chapter :)

~*~*~*

      (Y/n) woke up in the berth, feeling a warmth next to her. Glancing behind her, she saw Megatron asleep behind her, and for a moment (Y/n) forgot her worries. Her conscience thanked her for giving it a break, and her body turned to Megatron fully. Everything was alright, everything would be fine.

      Snuggling closer to the warlord, (Y/n) stared at his softened features. What was he dreaming about? (Y/n) indulged in her fantasies and wondered if he dreamed about her. Smiling softly to herself, she gently put her hands on Megatron's chassis. That stirred the warlord awake, blinking his optics open.

      "(Y/n)? It's morning already?"

      "Yeah. Such a shame, hm?"

      Megatron nodded his helm, yawning. "Did you sleep well? Your face wasn't very calm and relaxed last night."

      That was when (Y/n) remembered the doubts. However, it just seemed silly now, as she reminded herself that she'd talked through doubts before with Megatron. "Just some things Drew said to me. It doesn't matter, my love."

      At this, Megatron focused his optics on her. "Well what did he say? If it obscured you enough to sleep with a deep frown, I would like to know."

      "Really, it's alright." She opted to lie to help her friend out. "Just some memories from back home."

      Megatron stared into her (color) eyes for a while. He was too tired to see the signs of her lying, so he just assumed she was telling the truth. "Alright...if you say so, my dear."

      Megatron closed his optics again, drowsiness hitting him extra hard this morning. Opening only one optic halfway to stare at (Y/n), Megatron opened his intake to speak. "We are supposed to be attending a meeting regarding...Drew."

      (Y/n) quirked a brow. "Oh? I didn't hear about this. Why Drew?"

      "We need to...figure out how he works."

      (Y/n) winced at how he phrased it, like Drew was an experiment. She saw how exhausted Megatron was, and put a hand on his chassis. "I'll go for both of us. You need rest."

      Megatron tried shaking his helm, but it only resulted in a small turn to the left. "No, I need to be there. Who would lead the meeting?"

      "I would. I've been in countless meetings, I can be in another one."

      "Are you sure?"

      (Y/n) nodded. "I'm positive."

      After a little while, Megatron nodded. "I am eternally grateful for you (Y/n), my love."

      (Y/n) smiled softly at that. She leaned forward and kissed him on his lip plating. Getting up, (Y/n) got herself ready, smelling fresh, and in new clothing. She wore loose jeans with a belt to keep it above her waist, and a baggy tee to go with it. She didn't really have any business clothes, but no one really wore suits to meetings on the Nemesis.