Chapter 7

I needed me some fluff so I made some + Orion acknowledging readers famous anger lol

Also felt kinda bad for dogging on Starscream for a little bit, but for the sake of following the show, I had to do it :(

Warnings: Mention of unconfirmed character death, deception

Vulnerable updates every Friday and Sunday.

Thank you lovelies, stay safe, and enjoy the chapter :)

~*~*~*

      (Y/n) walked down the same hall Orion's office was in, wanting to check in on him before relinquishing control of the Nemesis to Soundwave for the day, focusing more on Megatron. Walking in unannounced, (Y/n) was surprised to find Orion quickly clicking off of something. Quirking a brow, (Y/n) crossed her arms and leaned against the wall.

      "Getting a little curious, Orion?"

      "M-Miss (Y/n)! I thought you were Megatronus." Orion seemed to relax.

      "No. Unfortunately, Megatron's interrupted recharge cycle has caught up to him this morning. I was just on my way back from a meeting he was to take part of, to take care of him."

      Orion nodded, then paused, averting his optics to the ground.

      "Something the matter, Pax?"

      "Why do you call him Megatron?"

      (Y/n) stopped. Orion's memories rode on whatever she said next. "It's just nicknames. I don't want to say 'Megatronus' all the damn time, so I just call him Megatron."

      "Then...how come everyone calls him Lord  Megatron?"

      "It's sort of the same thing, Orion. Like how I don't call you Orion Pax every time I address you - no one wants to be saying Lord Megatronus every time."

      Orion nodded, then opened his intake to ask another question. "How come I do not hear Megatronus call you nicknames? I thought that was what bondmates did."

      "Oh he does, 'dear' being his favorite."

      "No, I meant shortening your name like you do him."

      "Oh. Well, he's not a fan of shortening my name." (Y/n) shrugged.

      Orion nodded. He looked like he had more questions. (Y/n) indulged in the ex-Prime. "Do you have more questions, Orion? The gears in your processor are turning at a high speed and the look in your optics doesn't help."

      "It's just...I've been thinking, about when you and Megatronus saved me from the Autobots, they called me 'Optimus.' Why would they do that?"

      (Y/n) thought for a moment, once again feeling the weight of her answer on her shoulders. "They wanted to confuse you, Orion. Wanted to convince you to turn against us."

      "But...I am of no use combat-wise."

      "Well, look at what you're doing right now - decoding the Iacon databases with your skills. Even if you are as rusty as you say, it's more work than anyone on this ship - even Soundwave - has been able to put in to this coded database." (Y/n) motioned to the monitors behind him.

      Orion slowly nodded. "There's just...one more thing I have a question about."

      (Y/n) nodded, urging him to go on. Orion shuffled before asking (Y/n).

      "Who is Commander Starscream? I've heard the Vehicons giggle and talk about him, and he's in the ships log, yet I never see him. I know of you and Commander Airachnid as Commanders, but hers hasn't been changed in the log."