Chapter 10

Bye Orion :(

Y'all gon hate me for the ending line lol

Warnings: Violence, cussing, deception

To the Edge updates every Friday and Sunday.

Thank you, stay safe, and enjoy the chapter :)

~*~*~*

      "We're being attacked by some big bug bot!" (Y/n) heard Jack yell in Ratchet's comm.

      "An Insecticon..." Ratchet trailed off, making (Y/n) narrow her eyes. The hell was an Insecticon again?

      She didn't have time to ponder as Bulkhead and Bumblebee rushed her. (Y/n) ducked and rolled between them, getting up and using one leg to support her, she turned her body horizontally and kicked Bumblebee in the back struts. Bumblebee lunged forward while (Y/n) leaned down to wind up her right hook at Bulkhead.

      However, the green mech grabbed her first, transforming his servo into a wrecking ball, and obliterated her with it. (Y/n) felt her breath leave her body when Bulkhead hit her close range. She flew back and hit her back against a rock pillar. Her hair fell around her face as she tried to regain her breath, eyes opening to glare at the mech.

      Blood poured from her mouth again, she'd have to see Knockout after this. Grunting and getting up, (Y/n) wiped the blood from her mouth, and her hand searched the holster for her blaster. Spotting it on the floor behind the Autobots, (Y/n) cursed under her breath and got up.

      Suddenly, she stood rigid, back straight. Her body shot for her sword, drawing it out, but it wasn't like her brain said to do it. Then, she stared at the Autobots for a moment, and without her knowing what her body was going to do, she lunged forward and braced her sword, swinging it at Bulkhead first. What the hell was happening?!

~*~*~*

      "Orion," Megatron entered Orion's office. "Have you made progress with Iacon?"

      Orion put on his brave face and turned to Megatron. "It seems I am a bit rustier than I thought."

      Megatron grew angrier the longer he talked to Orion. "Might that have anything to do with your after hours research?"

      He walked closer to the station Orion had been working in, messing with the keyboard before a picture of Orion's Prime self popped up on the screen, detailing how he is as a Prime, which side he was on, where he came from, etc.

      Orion looked down in shame, then decided to ask Megatron questions anyway. "Why does history portray me siding with the Autobot aggressors? And why did Starscream call me a Prime? I must know, who am I?"

      Megatron contemplated his words before he spoke. "You are my clerk. Now get back to work and decode the Iacon database."

      Orion faltered. Is this what his old friend had really come to...? An aggressive asshole who cares about nobody but himself and (Y/n)? "No. I would rather erase my findings than make them available for your questionable use."

      Orion then pressed the keys to perform a hard reset, erasing all of his files and decryptions. He began to walk away, feeling confident, when Megatron chuckled. Megatron pressed the keys to upload the backup files, all of Orion's files popping back in. Orion looked back in shock.

      "Did you really think we wouldn't be tracking and documenting every aorta of your valuable research?" Megatron spoke like Orion was stupid.