Chapter 12

No I didn't forget to upload this what are you talki-

ANGST ANGST ANGST ANGST ANGST

Warnings: ANGST; cussing; mentions of kidnapping

Vulnerable updates every Friday and Sunday.

Thank you, stay safe, and enjoy the chapter :)

~*~*~*

      Megatron could not believe that (Y/n) didn't see his love for her! Had he done nothing to satisfy her? Airachnid was a valuable asset. And yet, what has she done to prove she's better than (Y/n)? Are my priorities straight?

      He couldn't stop thinking about the fight. He hated seeing (Y/n) so upset, but he ran this ship, not her. He ran it just fine without her for centuries! After a moment, Megatron turned and left his berthroom. He headed straight for the throne room, calling Soundwave to there to talk. He could always depend on Soundwave for anything.

      In his throne room, Megatron got comfortable on his throne. He was still seething from the fight, but wished to never see that look of despair on (Y/n)'s face ever again. He just hope he didn't ruin everything...

      The door opened and Megatron looked up. "Ah, Soundwave, you're here."

      The silent mech nodded and approached the warlord; he could practically feel the anger radiating off of him. He began to type words on his visor.

What happened?

      "I just had a fight with (Y/n) is all." Megatron told the whole story of the fight.

Did she have a reason? I've known her for long enough to know that she never snaps without reason.

      "If she did, I didn't know. She hadn't talked to me very much since the fight against Optimus."

      Soundwave nodded. He listened to Megatron ramble about his side of things, how he sees it, and just in general rambling. Megatron rambled until he didn't feel angry anymore. All he wanted was to talk to (Y/n) about the fight. Would she listen to him? Would she start fighting again? He hoped not.

      "Soundwave, thank you for listening. You are a great listener as always. Now, can you please help me find (Y/n)? I wish to speak with her."

      Soundwave pulled up the groundbridge history, showing she left.

      "Oh. Did she say when she was going to be back?"

      Soundwave shook his head no.

      "Did she leave with anyone?"

      Soundwave pulled up a picture of Drew. Megatron's optics widened. "Soundwave, no! Bring them back immediately!"

      Soundwave nodded and pulled up (Y/n)'s comm. It let out a weird, windy noise. Almost like static, but not quite. Soundwave and Megatron looked at each other in confusion, before the silent mech traced the comm's location.

      "The top of the Nemesis? Why would it be there?" Megatron wondered.

      Both mechs started to head to the flight deck, passing whispering Vehicons. That's all they did these days - gossip, gossip, gossip. He should really do something about that. They both climbed to the top of the Nemesis, looking on the ground for the comm. Soundwave was the one to find it, picking it up and inspecting it.

      Megatron looked over to see Soundwave holding a comm in his servo. He grew alarmed - did something happen? Did she need help? Megatron pressed his two digits to his own comm, calling for Knockout.

      "Knockout! Where are you?"

      "Well I am on my way to your berthroom to drop off another weeks supply of kioten! Why?"

      "Can you check to see if the last dose was taken this morning?"

      "Will do, big M."

      Megatron waited for Knockout to reply, flicking his optics around for anything, anything  that could soothe his ache. Then, Knockout's voice came back on over the comm.

      "We have a problem. It was not taken this morning."

      Megatron froze. The comm on the ground, unused kioten, Drew and (Y/n) both on Earth...holy shit.

      "Sound the alarm! Your commander has been captured!" Megatron yelled angrily into the comm for everybody to hear.

      Almost immediately, a loud blaring alarm could be heard from the halls of the Nemesis, alerting other Vehicons that everyone was to be working, no one was off until this issue was resolved. Megatron looked to Soundwave, about to bark out an order to trace her location, but it seems like he was ahead of his leader.

      Soundwave turned to Megatron, an error screen popping up. Soundwave couldn't trace (Y/n). Soundwave couldn't trace (Y/n).

      Megatron felt his rage boil over and he let out a loud roar into the air. "Soundwave! Go prepare transportations, immediately!"

      Soundwave nodded and quickly got out of the vicinity of Megatron, in fear he'd let out another roar. Megatron huffed harshly; the mech didn't even need to breathe, but yet he felt as if he was being suffocated. Drew had obviously taken (Y/n) - was that his plan all along? What would that little rat  do to his precious (Y/n)?! What if she died, and Megatron never got to apologize for the fight, or never was able to tell her he loved her one last time?

      No! Do not think like that. She will be fine. (Y/n) knows how to take care of herself - if you don't find her, she'll find you. Megatron rationed with himself.

      His spark ached when he looked down and saw the comm in his servo. When did Soundwave put it there? Megatron noticed how tiny it was - she had transformed back to human-size before Drew took her away. She was in pain...is she still in pain?

      Megatron felt his optics tear up with lubricant. (Y/n) - his  (Y/n) was gone. He had never felt so much fear in a very long time - centuries, maybe? He just hoped he'd wake up and it'd just be a bad dream. Yet, deep down, he knew this was reality. Anger and despair mixed in his system, making him squeeze his optics shut. He had to resist the urge to roar once more.

      Megatron looked up at the sky, a few drops of lubricant falling from his optics in the process. Please come back to me, (Y/n). I'm so sorry...I feel nothing without you...!