Chapter 30

I listened to this song the whole time making this. I'm pretty sad rn. This was hard to write.

Song: The Night We Met - Lord Huron

We made it to chapter 30, though. Only 10 more chapters to go and then we move on to the 3rd and final season, 'Him and I.' Still have no clue what I'm gonna call the movie though.

Warnings: A LOT of violence; major character death (CAUSED BY READER); nostalgia; mental breakdown; descriptive blood

Thank you, stay safe, and enjoy the chapter

~*~*~*

      After convincing Dreadwing to take over the main control, (Y/n) groundbridged herself to the coordinates. Dark storm clouds rolled through the sky, and the wind stirred the trees. It slightly ruffled through her hair and clothing, and (Y/n) breathed in deeply.

      She hadn't been here in a long time, and it felt like everything around her knew. She could feel the nostalgia running through her, which is why she took the kioten out of her before coming. Looking over, she saw that same fateful cliff from years ago. Walking over to it, she stood on the edge, overlooking her old (city/town/etc). The wind was stronger now that the trees didn't provide blockage.

      "This is where it all started, huh?" Rayne asked from behind her.

      Turning around in surprise, (Y/n) just blinked instead of drawing her weapon. "Yeah, all that time ago."

      Rayne offered a small smile, and walked up to stand beside her. Both of them now stood silently, looking over their old (city/town/etc). It was Rayne that broke the silence first.

      "Our factions would kill us if they found out we weren't fighting."

      "Maybe." (Y/n) mumbled.

      "My base is up in arms about these relics. I haven't been able to go on a mission, having to look after Fowler from yesterday." Rayne was referring to Fowler being electrocuted.

      "Yes, how is he doing?" (Y/n) asked, glancing over.

      "Fine now. When the fifth coordinate popped up, I was sent, as I was all we had left. I didn't realize it was you that sent it." Rayne met her eyes.

      (Y/n) quirked a brow. "It wasn't me."

      Rayne's smile fell. "Wait, if it wasn't you, then who was-"

      "Me."

      Both Rayne and (Y/n) turned, the latter freezing. There stood the copper-haired menace. (Y/n) glared at the human. "Drew."

      Rayne looked at (Y/n). "That's him?"

      "You know of him?"

      "Megatron teamed up with us for a little bit in trying to find you." Rayne replied.

      "Ah yes, that pitiful Cybertronian." Drew rolled his eyes.

      "What do you want, Drew? Where's your posse?" (Y/n) spat.

      "I won't tell you specifics of course, but I will say that they aren't here." Drew gave her a grin.

      "Posse? You mean M.E.C.H.?" Rayne asked.

      (Y/n) nodded, then turned back to Drew. "What do you want?"

      Drew flashed a smirk. "You."

      Before (Y/n) could do anything, she became ridgid, and that familiar weight on her brain returned. Drew's eyes became purple, and Rayne became even more confused.