Chapter 35

YOOOOO LONG CHAPTER I'M SORRY KHDJSKHDJ"KSL

I figured out what the title will be for the movie, but I'm not revealing it until I start 'Him and I.'

Warnings: Violence; violence; Reader may have some sickness, or maybe something else?; Reader has mood swings

Vulnerable updates every Friday and Sunday.

Thank you, stay safe, and enjoy the chapter :3

~*~*~*

      "Forgive me, Lord Megatron," Dreadwing said. "While I do not question the wisdom of our tactical retreat, know that I am fully prepared to rally the troops for a counter-attack against the autobots."

      "Counter-attack?!" Megatron gawked. "Perhaps you fail to notice Optimus Prime cleave an entire mountain with a single blow."

      "He did what?" Now it was (Y/n)'s turn to gawk. Knockout was just as stunned beside her.

      "With the Star Sabre in his possession, my enemy can obliterate us all with a wave of his servo! I must find a way to tip the balance of power back in our favor."

      "Don't we also have a powerful relic of the ancients?" (Y/n) brought up, leaning against a console, mainly to keep herself from passing out again.

      "Indeed. The Forge of Solus Prime." Megatron smirked at her, causing heat to rise to her face. "But it is useless except in the servo of a Prime."

      Megatron thought for a moment, then began to laugh to himself. (Y/n) raised a brow as he was still staring at her. Knockout shivered.

      "Well, this is it. Your sparkmate has finally gone crazy."

      "No, that's his 'I have a plan' laugh." (Y/n) sighed.

      "I would be able to wield that power, if I could control such a servo!"

~*~*~*

      In the Autobot base, Rayne was still dumbfounded at her bondmate. Optimus had demolished an entire mountain. She wanted to be all over him, but right now he was focused on the Sabre itself. She leaned against the railing her mom was standing behind, watching him.

      "Optimus, what is Alpha Trion saying?" Ratchet called out.

      Optimus just wordlessly stared at the blade. Smokescreen, who had become a good companion to her and brought her closer to Jack in his time staying with them, chuckled. "Guess your sparkmate there's gone a little crazy."

      "He's not my sparkmate and no, that's his 'I must concentrate' face." Rayne crossed her arms over her chest.

      "Really? Ratchet told me you two were sparkmates." Smokescreen asked.

      Rayne blushed, Storm giggling beside her. "N-no. Between you and me, we're just bondmates."

      "Oh. Well the whole team thinks you're sparkmates." Smokescreen said bluntly.

      "What?!" Rayne whisper-yelled.

      "Oh yeah, it's really obvious. You guys didn't just outright tell them?" Smokescreen quirked a brow plate.

      "No, we decided not to, in case word ever somehow got to the Decepticons." Rayne glanced away, ignoring her mothers' snickering.

      "Well, I think they know about it too. But hey, speaking of Decepticons, is that Commander (Y/n) what you are?" Smokescreen's optics suddenly lit up.