Chapter 11

WOOOOOOO!!! I'm very proud of this one!!!

Edit: WOAHH!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 1.2K VIEWS!!! I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH IM- 😭😭❤❤

Y'all might hate me for this one tbh-

So I decided to advance the plot...I'm not sure how much fluff content will be in Vulnerable cause it's well...it's literally titled Vulnerable  for a reason >:) Oh yeah, all my title's are planned out to stick with the story plot.

it's literally titled Vulnerable  for a reason >:) Oh yeah, all my title's are planned out to stick with the story plot

*rubs hands together, evilly*

Lmfao anyway, onto the warnings!

Warnings: Reader self doubt; Reader and Megatron fight; Reader being jealous of Airachnid for the 173656723 time; kidnapping

To the Edge updates every Friday and Sunday.

Thank you, stay safe, and enjoy the chapter :)

~*~*~*

      Ever since Orion Pax had managed to regain his status as Prime, (Y/n) had been a little cold. How could she let him get away? Their one ticket to decoding the Iacon database in half the time the Autobots could. How could the crew let him get away? Why did no one know how to keep a defenseless mech  in his office?

      But yet, there was one question that continuously swam in her mind. How could she let Rayne win? Again?

      (Y/n) put her face in her hands, rubbing her temples with her thumbs. Tears pricked her eyes, this was war!  Any move not successfully made is detrimental. She's a commander - how could she do this?! She just stood by and let Orion get the sigma back!

      (Y/n) didn't hear Megatron walk up behind her. Megatron hadn't been paying attention to her in the fight so he didn't know she could've stopped Optimus. Megatron kneeled down next to his techno-organic and wrapped an arm around her. "Are you alright, dear? You've barely gotten out of berth and the lights are still off. Have you had your syringe this morning?"

      "I'm fine. I took the kioten a few hours ago." (Y/n) lied and spoke flatly, with a hint of anger.

      "Are you thinking about the fight again?" Megatron spoke softly.

      (Y/n) didn't answer and kept her face in her hands. Megatron lifted her head up and slightly turned her chin to look at him. "(Y/n), are you sure you're alright? I should take you to Knockout."

      She shook her head. "I don't want to. I'm fine."

      "Denying your health like this will only make it worse." Megatron was becoming stern.

      (Y/n) half-heartedly chuckled. "That's rich coming from you."

      Megatron was taken a-back. "Pardon?"