𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘞𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘳

This is just something to clear up a bit of confusion or any grey area. I have a Christmas special I plan to release in 5 days (Christmas Eve!) while I work on the actual next chapter.

Enjoy!

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

A lot of people forget since Jenny's family is something not even the Plumbers have files on, the she is Latina and knows fluent spanish. Her close friends only remembered when she started swearing in Spanish when Ben unknowingly took a snack she was saving for herself.
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Ben and Jenny share an apartment together, but they try to make a habit of staying over at Ben's childhood home once a week and a visit to Miss Sikowitz every other week.
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Jenny only got her love for food and cooking when her foster mom used to bring her into the kitchen to help make their own meals because her therapist suggested finding a activity associated with a positive experience would help her (which it did)
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Jenny 10K runs her own section of their headquarters, where she takes a few of the cadets to train to be spies and retrieval specialists. (legalized con artists in simple terms) since she prefers clean fights. Ben can trust her to gather the right intel. She only goes out on the field for cases that are too difficult, otherwise she's easily found slacking somewhere with her son Ken leaving her manager to handle things.
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

During the time they were without omnitrixes (beginning of alien force) she would spend her time as vice-president of the art club. Sadly for them she had to quit seeing how being a hero was a full time job and neglecting them wasn't something she wanted to do. She was the most hesitant to wear the watch once more, only doing so when she found Ben in a tough situation.
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

She hates strawberries, but loves the flavor. Nobody really understood how that worked out.
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

She has a bigger fanclub than Ben. Ben wonders why she tends to be the more popular one, hence why Jenny had her name mentioned in the flier of the Bellwood festival. Jenny claims it's the ego that turns people away. The real reason was because she was just less destructive and people seem to be a sucker for sad backstories.
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Kevin, her yet to be met real brother, and her foster brother soon to be shown have some sort of unspoken rivalry of who's the better brother figure. Kevin having the advantage of knowing her longest, Jason follows after with the argument of being her blood related. Poor Foster brother has to work twice to compete.
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Ben puts in a a lot more effort with his relationship with Jenny, scared for her to end up the same as Julie.
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Jenny wasn't planning on naming her kids "Glenda" and "Kenny" but Ben had insisted they keep the "-en" going seeing how both their nicknames did so. But she lost their bet on what gender they both were going to be so she had no choice.
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

People wonder why Glen wasn't the one to take on Jenny's watch, besides the fact she was younger than Ken. She didn't wish to stay stuck being partners with her own brother, wanting to instead solely take over Jenny's part of headquarters as top spy. The thrill of dancing above the law to expose criminals whom the law can't touch excited her more much more than playing hero, of course not without her own closet friend, Eaton Esper. That and she assumed the twin omnitrixes was a couples thing seeing watching her parents. She did want Clara to be a sister after all.
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»