𝘋𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦 - 2 -

Since the starting Arc will be quite a lot, here's a little something cute to enjoy! (ps. yeah the two above are Ken and Glen!)

______

You lazy people." Jenny huffed, watching Ben, Glen, and Ken playing a video game together on the one day off they had together.

"Rich hearing that from you, mom." Ken dryly remarked, his attention not straying from the screen, missing Jenny's glare.

"You three been sitting here for hours, ever thought of making time to do something else?"They glanced at her, before continuing to play.

"Sorry sweetie," Ben said. "It took us too long to reach this level, can't stop now."

Jenny gave up, sighing. Asking wasn't going to get her anywhere. What's a mom gotta do to have one bonding activity with her whole family? Frankly, that co-worker Annie has been getting under her skin with all that bragging about her family doing everything together. From cleaning, and shopping, to cooking. Not saying they don't clean often, They do their part, complaining, but doing it.

Jenny wanted to bake something together and shove it to Annie's face that her family isn't special. But how was she going to convince them to?

Suddenly realization hit Jenny, what's the point of being the commander of a squad of spies if she can't fool her own family? Jenny sagged her shoulders, looking down with an expression equivalent to a kicked puppy.

"You have fun with that. . . " Jenny quietly said, knowing they could hear her clearly, before slowly walking to her room. Already heard them pause the game. Trying not to smirk when she can only assume they were starting to feel guilty and weighing their options before hearing them run over to her. Ben is the first to back hug her, and Ken and Glen hug her sides.

"Sorry," Ben mumbled, kissing her head. "What do you want to do?"

"It's okay, I get it. Games are important to you." Jenny pushed the act, keeping the upset face.

"That's not true!" Glen protested. "We still want to be with you mom!"

"Do you want to go shopping? I won't even complain when you dress me up." Ken offered.

"Or we can take a vacation to Japan, and you can plan everything. I know you've been craving their cuisine lately." Ben suggested.

"You don't have to stop playing for me," Jenny mumbled, starting to tear upon command, years of spy missions do that.

"You're more important than a game," Glen comforted.

"What do you want to do my lovely wife?" Ben nuzzled, as Jenny smiled, wiping away the stray tears.

"I have been thinking about how fun it'd be if we all baked together. . But of course you guys wouldn't want to and I don't want to for— ."

"Let's do it!" Glen cut in.

"I've been wanting to have those caramel apple puddings." Ken nodded.

"You'd go in the kitchen with me?" Jenny pushed, making sure. I can't believe they bought into my act so solidly, I thought at least Glen would see through me . . .

"Of course." Ben smiled. "You're right, we do need to spend time doing other things together."

"Then I have these aprons!" Jenny excitedly hugged the two kids that were still clinging to her side, turning her head to kiss her dear gullible husband. "It's all matching too! C'mon, C'mon!"

___

Cringy. That was what three of them collectively thought when they placed on the aprons that their incredibly overjoyed mother and wife had given them. Jenny's aprons read; Head Chef Mommy, with Ben's as Sous Chef Daddy and the two children reading Little Helper Daughter/Son. They wouldn't want to be caught dead wearing these. But they couldn't complain, not when they were still feeling bad for making her upset, or at least, thought so.