𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

Leave a comment! 

"So uh, Khyber is it?" Ben asked as the two teens were hung upside down with their arms tied behind their back. "Love what you done with the place." Khyber ignored him as he scraped his bone dagger. "Who knew alien heads had so many uses." He looked at the large alien head he was hung on.

"And don't you have any fridges or something, like what do you eat everyday? Alien Dog food?" Jenny questioned.

"This usually when you bad guys fill us in on your big 'world domination' plan." Ben said. "I bet you're dying to share it with us."

"Not really." Khyber said, turning around. "The truth is, the hunting equipment, it's all pretty self-explanatory. I am the ultimate predator, and you two are the ultimate prey."

"Thanks, I-." Ben flinched as he sliced a piece of his hoodie and a piece of Jenny's hair, trimming it. "Dude, you so owe me a new hoodie!"

"And do you know how hard it is to keep my hair even?" Jenny scolded. "Took me nearly an hour to fix it on a weekly basis."

"These souvenirs are nearly a taste." Khyber said with a grin. "Your omnitrix arms will be my greatest trophies. Mm. Yes. I'm thinking of placing it on my Geochelone Aerios shell mantelpiece, right next to the Appoplexian skeleton, just above the Vulpimancer Pelt." He threw the dagger straight at the skeleton, cutting the arm bone off as the two gulped.

"What? You think you're the first big bad who wanted to hack off our omnitrix arms?" Ben questioned as Khyber took his dagger from the wall, carefully placing her hair and Ben's piece of hoodie on top of a drawer.

"Since we were ten, psycho creeps like you have been trying and failing." Jenny agreed.

"One dude even had our Omnitrix arms crawling around the Null Void without us."

"If you are attempting to stall for time so your partner can come swooping in to your rescue, I'm afraid you will be sorely disappointed. We witnessed your little tiff in Undertown, including the destruction of your Plumber Badge, Tsk, tsk, tsk." Khyber laughed. "And You, Jenny. I had already destroyed your badge long ago, so your Revonnan friend couldn't track you two here even if he wanted to."

"So you're a stalker now?" Jenny questioned as Kybher laughed and went up to Ben.

"Jenny, you would've been a harder target to get if you went along with that partner of yours, but you stayed behind. Making it easier. And you, first, your cousin and her Osmosnian mate abandon you, now Rook. You really ought to treat your partners better, tennyson."

"At least I don't make my partners do all the work while I take all the credit." Ben spat back. "I mean, the mutt is clearly the brains of the operation, right?"

"He is not a mutt." Khyber snapped. "He is a well-trained Anubian Basknurr."

"Wearing a cheap omnitrix wannabe." Jenny scoffed.

"Courtesy of an old friend of yours, Malware." The two teenagers gasped at the mention of his name.

"Now that I have your attention... It seemed Malware somehow managed to obtain crucial but flawed design specs for your Omnitrix. He sought the aid of a Cerebrocrustacean, who was able to reverse-engineer a workable facsimile , the Nemetrix. It was only missing one critical element, predator DNA. So, naturally, they sought out the greatest huntsman in the galaxy."

"yeah?" Ben chortled. "Who's that?"

"Is it someone we know?" Jenny chuckled.

"One more remark like that, children, and I will collect those smart tongues of yours." Khyber snapped at the two as they simply grinned, enjoying poking fun at the alien huntsman. "I hunted down all the fiercest, most savage predators in the galaxy and procured their DNA for the Nemetrix. All that was left then was finding a willing test subject to wield the device for use. Fortunately, there was no shortage of candidates to be found in the Null Void, willing or unwilling"