𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘪𝘹

leave your thoughts! I love hearing reactions and such : )

Young Jenny sat annoyed as she watched Ben eagerly talk to a girl during Lunch.

"That's so cool!" Ben exclaimed. "Who knew you were the one who pulled that prank"

"It wasn't that hard." The annoying-girl-who's-taking-up-Ben's-attention said. Jenny couldn't bother to remember her name, her mind wrapped on how she hasn't been able to say anything to Ben all day since the summer ended. "If you knew the right people, it works out."

"You gotta teach me someday." Jenny crushed her milk as Ben noticed. "What's wrong, Jen?"

"It's nothing, I..uh...ran out of milk?" Jenny said, forcing a grin.

"I'll go get another for you." Ben suggested as he got up to get another milk carton as the girl glared at Jenny.

"I think he likes me." The girl cockingly said as Jenny huffed.

"I don't, you're just a girl he met."

"Well, I don't see him falling over you as he does to me."

"I..." Jenny tried to come up with something as the girl sent her a mean grin.

"You're just someone he took pity on." She said. "You cling so much, I doubt he even sees you as a-"

"Shut up!" Jenny exclaimed, standing up. "You have no right to say anything to me! You don't know anything."

"True, but I at least know I act like a normal girl." Jenny clenched her fists as she walked off, not wanting to cause a bigger scene as Ben saw her.

"Jen?"

"Hey, Ben." The girl smiled as Ben ignored her, setting the milk down before running after Jenny, making the girl fume.

"Jen? Jenny!" Ben called as he soon saw her hiding in their usual spot under the stairs and sighed, going in. "What happened?"

"Do you think I'm a normal girl?" She asked, her bangs shadowing her face.

"What? No." Jenny felt her tears start to come. "You're more than a normal girl."

"W-what?" Jenny's voice cracked.

"You're Jen 10. You're strong, smart, artistic, pretty." Ben listed. "Super nice, and the bestest friend I could ever have, plus you make killer brownies."

Jenny smiled as she wiped her tears away.

"I don't know what I'd do without you, Ben."

"Well, you'd be hiding here forever." Ben joked.

"I guess." Jenny laughed a bit.

"Let's go," Ben said, helping her out. "You don't want to miss taco tuesdays."

|FIVE YEARS LATER|

The Police sirens sounded as both the police and our team of trio; Rook, Ben, and Jenny, were in a hot pursuit chasing a female thief through downtown before they soon stopped their vehicles, losing road as a truck on fire blocked their path.

A police officer stepped out of his car and took a look, tipping his hat in confusion as Rook stopped his vehicle near them as Ben and Jenny quickly hopped out.

"Ben Tennyson, Jennifer Jane!" The Police said.

"We see him," Ben said as the two nodded. "Thanks chief." Ben and Jenny ran ahead before the police officer could say,