𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦

Jenny, Ben and Rook were driving to the scene of the reported broken in museum to see the Vreedle Brothers as Ben suddenly shouted,

"The Vreedle Brothers?!"

"Ben Tennyson!" The brothers shouted in shock back.

"Why are you yelling each other's names?" Rook questioned.

"I ask the same every time," Jenny rolled her eyes. The Vreedle brothers weren't the biggest threat Bellwood had seen. They were pretty dumb compared to other elaborate villains which somehow ends with them getting themselves defeated with no help from the pair of heroes.

"Well, he started it!" Rhomboid, the taller brother said. Rook hopped out of the truck and shot him back as Ben changed into Four Arms and grabbed Octagon into the air before his cellphone started ringing.

"You gonna get that?" Octagon asked, Ben answering the phone with his two free arms.

"Ben?" Sandra's voice came through.

"Can't really talk now, mom." Ben replied. "I've kind of got my hands full."

"Aw, it's your mama." Octagon taunted. "You forget to clean your room?"

"When doesn't he?" Jenny grumbled, slowly hopping off the truck as she decided to just watch the boys take care of it, taking a bite out of her hamburger as she leaned on the truck. Ben threw him to the ground, before placing his phone back to his ear.

"Hands not so full now, what's up?" Rhomboid reached a hand into the bag of traps on his back and threw a bear trap at Rook's arm before Rook could shoot. "Mom, later, gotta go!" Ben put his phone back in his pocket just as Rook managed to free the trap from his arm, the two chasing after the brothers as Jenny leisurely followed along.

"Gonna blow you up real good?" Rhomboid smirked, holding a grenade. ". . .How does this work again, Octagon?"

"Pull the pin and toss it." Rhomboid pulled the pin as Ben and Rook gasped, jumping into a garbage bin and shutting it just as Jenny got to the corner to see that Rhomboid had thrown the pin instead of the actual grenade, making her laugh, falling to her knees.

"Hm, I think it's a dud."

"It's not a dud." Jenny laughed, wheezing her words. "You. . . You idiot threw–" she let out a snort. "The pin not the gernad-ahaha!" Rhomboid's face fell as he opened his palm just as the grenade exploded on them, essentially, leaving nothing of them behind but Octagon's hat. Ben and Rook climbed out of the garbage bin as Ben's phone rang just as Rook went ahead to investigate the area."

"Mom, hi. Uh, sorry about before."

"You didn't forget, did you? You and Jenny coming home for dinner?"

"Yes, we've just been buried in work."

"Ooh, and be sure to bring that nice Rook with you two again. He loves my cooking."

"That makes one of us– I mean! Both of us! Very happy. See you soon." Ben hung up, sighing.

"It appears we have met the Vreedles for the last time." Rook said.

"Don't count on it."

"Like he said, those two just somehow always co— " Jenny's phone rang from her pocket. "Ehe. . . I'm gonna have to take this."

"Please say you'll be coming for dinner?" Ben begged. "At least you could whip something edible up out of whatever is left."

"We'll . . . see." Jenny looked at him apologetically, rushing off to leave as she answered the phone once she was out of ear shot.