𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

"Fore! Arms." Four Arms chuckled at his little joke he made and swinged the tree at Malware. But it didn't go as planned as the tree went straight through his stomach.

"This is the great Ben Tennyson, bearer of one of the Omnitrixes, savior of the Univ--" Before Malware could finish his sentence, Four Arms swung the head of the tree at Malware, successfully hitting him into more trees.

Malware then laid against a tree as Four Arms walked up to him, "And don't you forget it, buddy. You think you're the only Galvanic Mechamorph we've ever dealt with? Pfft. It's gonna take a lot more to surprise me."

"Indeed." The Galvanic alien suddenly spoke, surprising Four Arms, and placed his hand on top of the Omnitrix's faceplate on Four Arm's shoulder as the faceplate started glowing a neon green color. Four Arms groans, falling to the ground by the Galvanic alien holding him down and pressing onto the faceplate until it stopped glowing green.

Malware looked at the print of Omnitrix on his hand.

|FIVE YEARS LATER|

Ben, Rook, and Jenny were playing Sumo Slammers, in 3D at an arcade.

"What do battling in go-karts have to do with Sumo?" Rook asked.

"It's just supposed to be fun!" Jenny reasoned as she bends to the side to dodge an obstacle in the game. "Y'know, a little break from real life?"

"You fight in real life all the time!" Rook got confused.

"Yeah, but this is in 3D" Ben exclaimed as the ground began to rumble. "Like it's coming right at you!" Crabdozer bursted his rhino head through the game screen, coming right at Ben as he fell back, his 3D game glasses coming off as Rook and Jenny stood on the side. "I totally asked for that, didn't I?" Ben asked, unamused with himself.

Crabdozer continued to break the walls, the rest of him showing. 

"Boy did you choose the wrong duo to pick a fight with!" Ben exclaimed. "C'mon Humungousaur!" Ben opened his omnitrix and slammed down on it, turning into Stinkfly. "Stinkfly? That doesn't even sound like humungousaur."

Ben threw slime at the crabdozer's arms, making him stick there.

"Stick around for a while, why don't ya?" Ben laughed at his own joke as Crabdozer turned into Buglizard and sprayed his breath on the slime, getting it off him.

"Whoa!" Jenny gasped. "How'd you do that?"  Buglizard quickly grabbed Ben with his mouth, swinging him around as Rook shot a taser at him, making it release Ben as the omnitrix began beeping as Ben went flying down before changing to himself, covered in slime.

"Eww!" Ben grossed out, noticing the slime on him.

"Okay." Jenny said. "My turn. Let's see how you like my humungousaur!" Jenny opened the faceplate of her omnitrix before slamming it down, turning into wildmutt. "Oh c'mon!" She angrily barked.

She pounced on Buglizard, rolling outside before standing up, holding on to Bulizard, which screeched in pain as they fell back.

Khyber watched from a building top, humming to himself before whistling, causing Jenny pain as she let go of Buglizard to cover her ears as she howled, changing back. Jenny was crawled up in a ball, holding her ears tightly in pain.

Buglizard took the chance to try to attack her before Rook pushed it away from Jenny as Ben ran to Jenny.

"You okay?" Ben asked.